Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
???

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i dunno...ive been trying to get on for days. a few days ago the main page was up intermittently but now there is nothing. ill ask my bud who is friends with the site's owner.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
well it's finally back up and running. apparently SableSal who owned the site but moved to Michigan has passed the torch onto someone else. i guess it was down in the meantime

theyre discussing another possible barbque coming up. man, all those sho guys do is eat

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Yeah, I've been hanging out on shoforum.com, one of the guys told me what was going on. It still seems to have some glitches and was down again earlier this AM, but looks better now.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard