Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i seen one in teh X-files,

the episode that had like 3 continuations where mulder is thought to be dead and scully is fired b/c they think she witheld info and they find that secret file storage thingy,

im sure u get the point lol

1997 30th Anniversary SS,Jethotts/ORY/GMMG, 160thermo, ,TB bypass, 1LE intake elbow, BMR STB, 32mmswaybar..21mm rear,BMR LCAs, PR,SFCs,TA,LT4 KM,255lph, shift kit
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by bobbyd:

the episode that had like 3 continuations where mulder is thought to be dead and scully is fired b/c they think she witheld info and they find that secret file storage thingy,

Ahh yes ... the season I stopped bothering to watch.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:
Originally posted by bobbyd:

Ahh yes ... the season I stopped bothering to watch.

haha it wasnt that bad lol

i still watch them every once in a while

1997 30th Anniversary SS,Jethotts/ORY/GMMG, 160thermo, ,TB bypass, 1LE intake elbow, BMR STB, 32mmswaybar..21mm rear,BMR LCAs, PR,SFCs,TA,LT4 KM,255lph, shift kit
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Man, I've seen a couple Contours lately on the news about the Hurricane!!

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by PacificTourGL:
Originally posted by ZeroHour:
WOW

I am watching Gone in 60 Seconds on tv and there is a later model contour being used as a rent a cop crusier! Its in the scene where they are stealing the durango and one of the kids that boosts car gets shot. haha Just figured I let everyone know! gives you something to do tonight!

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=picsvids&Number=740258&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=3&vc=1

And here's the 1st post about the Contour in Gone In 60 Seconds, posted in 2001.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard