Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
K
Knip Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
Hey all, I plan on sending my trans to Terry sometime in the next couple months and am wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can get it removed and also will "store" my SVT until I get it back. I live in Tulsa, OK and don't have the tools or the time to do it myself. I would appreciate any input that you guys have for me and my situation.

Thanks,
Josh

98 T-Red SVT -- TH/BAT Tranny -- SPEC Clutch & Flywheel Torsen - Keyed Tower - Custom shift forks Optimized TB - B&M Shifter - Elky Mesh - Indiglo
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Hey Knip...Its Eric. I Sent You A PM On The Tranny Work That Needs To Be Done. If You Need A Place To Store It You Could Use My Garage. Its Right Across The Street From Green Country Transmissions. How Long Would You Need To Store It???

Oh yeah, Dont Bother Sending That Tranny Off, Green Country Can Do It All!!!!

Last edited by Pale Horse; 08/30/05 11:25 PM.

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
BLASPHEMY!!

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

K
Knip Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
I would feel more comfortable sending it to Terry with the stories I have heard but will most likely not because it is my daily driver. I am still waiting for a quote from Terry though. Oh and Eric, I think I am leaning towards the Torsen instead of the "queef".

98 T-Red SVT -- TH/BAT Tranny -- SPEC Clutch & Flywheel Torsen - Keyed Tower - Custom shift forks Optimized TB - B&M Shifter - Elky Mesh - Indiglo
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
who the hell is knip?????

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

K
Knip Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
K
ME

L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Knip:
I would feel more comfortable sending it to Terry with the stories I have heard but will most likely not because it is my daily driver. I am still waiting for a quote from Terry though. Oh and Eric, I think I am leaning towards the Torsen instead of the "queef".

I think he's backed up right now due to a family emergency. he doesn't talk much (I think I got about five emails total when I sent a trans to him) but he does it right.

E0 SVT, lightly modded
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Who the hell is Static????

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by White99SE:
Who the hell is Static????

Who the hell are you?

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Where Am I????

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard