Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#1366204 08/21/05 12:15 PM
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
New here, not sure why that other post was locked, but it was so I guess I will have to open this thread to respond to all that BS.

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Quote:

The guy's first mistake was talking [censored]....like most people.
Only a few people can really talk [censored] and back it up.

Well, I am one of those few.

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Quote:

With a mouth like his, I'm thinking he probably bought someone else's modded SVT (maybe a 3.0L conversion?), is running a lot of nitrous and claiming boost, or paid someone to throw on a Vortech. That GTP he raced, tuned with his latest mods, would probably put down about 270 fwhp, 360 fwtq by my crappy estimates.

Whatever. No one had a hand in this project except me. And Vortech CSVT's are crap. nothing like 60-1 power baby!

Quote:

I'm no contour expert, but his facts don't seem right.

Right, youre no expert, so maybe you should shut your trap.

Quote:

He's got to be running *something*, though, to hang with a cammed GTP that can run 12's, from a holeshot. I have a lot of respect for the nicely modded cars that are on here (like Warmonger's, Suneil's, Demon's N/A 3.0L, beyondloaded, wavrdr) and it's very dissapointing to see someone go onto another board (especially one as big as clubgp) like that and turn the turbo SVT into rice-o-roni

Yeah, then your GTP friend got waxed by rice! (the video will show all).

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Quote:

So he's running a 3.0L from a Taurus but not a Duratec. I guess he would have us believe that he shoehorned the 3.0L SHO engine into his engine bay and turbo'ed it. I guess that's believable.

Now we are getting somewhere. I knew someone would figure it out. *golf clap**golf clap**golf clap*

Quote:

That would also make sense why his IC malfunctioned (not enough room to clamp down the hoses!) I think there was a turbo first gen SHO owner on clubgp that called him out, too. Would like to see that race..

My IC did not malfunctin. It was all working fine, I was just yanking your chains (yeesh). I agreed with syp to let him say he won. Heck, I started in 4th, him in 2nd, from a 60mph roll, and I still beat him. I tried my best to give him every chance to hang, but heck, he did pretty well considering the power disadvantage he had.

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Quote:

The guys full of [censored]. Mummy dropped him on his head when he was a baby...he's obviously never recovered, plain and simple!

You got some power to back up all your **** talking 'bama boy'?

C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Quote:

Sadly no N/A 3L SVT could hang with a GTP from a roll below 50mph either. On the other hand around 50+mph a 3L would have fun with a stock GTP and probably pull it on the highway above 100mph.
Perfect example, my first run-in with a GTP was a guy with 3 dudes in the car (4 total) and he was eggin me on. I launched in my car and I thought I was going to smoke him. I barely took him at around 90+mph. Below that he was outrunning me, and that was a completely stock GTP.

Dude, you must have had one slow car to get whooped by a loaded stock GTP. I was beating modded ones BEFORE I had the turbo installed!

W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Wow. You've got no scruples do you. You come on here and talk the same trash that you did on the GTP forums except that over here you say you let him win? Your credibility is already shot by the way you run your mouth. Unfortunately for you, I (and most others) would have a hard time believing anything you say at this point.

BTW, I had a stock SVT when I got beat by a loaded GTP....except that I could still get him above 90 mph...barely. Yep, I think of the stock SVT as a bit slow, especially now. AT least I'm not a Liar. If I say I took something then I took it, if I get beat I tell the truth and take it like a man.

So that is all I'm going to say. If you look at my post above it only references things that I have actual knowledge of, or that anyone could suppose by listening to you. I have NOT said anything about your car, it's capabilities, or anything of the sort. The only thing I can make a true statement about you is the way YOU present YOURSELF in your writing.
WHY do I make this point you ask? To show you the right way to act by example....like SOMEONE should have taught you growing up. Because I don't know anything else about you or your ride and to make statements about that stuff would be talking out my arse.
I'd be really interested to see if you did put in a SHO motor, how it was done and any of the other adaptations you IMPLY you did to your car. That would be worthy if you supported it with photographs and carried on a normal conversation....basically if you aren't full of crap AND if you calm down and get mature enough to really participate on a forum.
So at this point I'm done feeding the Troll.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
we need pics and vids.. or else please just leave us ceger's in peace.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
is that a first...his first six posts are all back to back in the same thread,and responses to another thread...lol..

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
moron!!! Even if you show pics (of the bay I might add), although if you do show us some pics of your set-up...you would be less of a moron.

98 E0 SVT with some stuff
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard