Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1361709 08/15/05 08:58 PM
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
What's up SOCAL, this is your boy on the other side of the wold missing home like crazy. I can't complain though the last three months of cruise have been sweet. We ported in Hawaii, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Guam and Bahrain, and my command flew into Japan, Singapore, Pakistain, Iraq, and a few other places I can't say. Not to mention we are expecting to make a couple of stops in Australia on the way back, but its still up in the air right now.

I am trying to catch up on what I've been missing since May, but I think that there is just too much stuff that's happened since I left. It's all good though.

I do need a hand getting my car fixed while I'm away from home so if any of my SD folks want to help me with that let me know.

By the way if any one was wondering what the women are like out here, all; all can say is that this place is covered with Ethiopian princesess, Egyptian queens and, Moroccan goddesses everywhere. Its wild out here. I love being so close to MOM.

ROB

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Good to hear from you! Stay safe out there and thanks for serving

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
What up man, we thought we has scared you away already. If you need a help with the car just let us know what you need. I am sure we can get something worked out for you.

Like Path said. Thank you for everything you do.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Nice to hear from you, glad all is well.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Good looking ya'll, its just another day at work for me. When I get a chance I'll post some pics up of the Carrier flight deck and me and some friends.

For the car though if someone in SD can give me a hand with getting it fixed that would be cool. PM me and I'll let you know whats going on with it.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by WildChild:
some friends = Ethiopian princesess, Egyptian queens and, Moroccan goddesses . Post away

For the car though if someone in SD can give me a hand with getting it fixed that would be cool. PM me and I'll let you know whats going on with it.

Just send me a PM with what is wrong, i'll see what we can do for you. I am sure MentalCase knows someone that can fix it. I can help him get it there.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
From what i understand, it overheated and blew a head gasket. Not sure if it warped the heads, but from the mess it made(what rob. told me over the phone) coolant all over the place, i wouldnt be suprised if the head is junk.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by dubkatz:
From what i understand, it overheated and blew a head gasket. Not sure if it warped the heads, but from the mess it made(what rob. told me over the phone) coolant all over the place, i wouldnt be suprised if the head is junk.

time for a 3L replacement?

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I believe it is a Zetec, I don't see a 3L in the future

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
What up otha brotha, good to hear from ya. Like they all said, let us know what you need. It is a Zzzzzetec, so no 3L there, but i know a lot of yard in Otay where there are parts galor. So we can do this, I'm still looking for a good repairman to replace my last hook-up. Keep in touch, pics of the ship would be coo, but show me the honey's,,,lol

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard