Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by elraido:
is this still going one, as far as anyone knows?

Its not a group buy. It's an always on type of thing. Just call up marty and tell him what you want.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
basically all he did was allow people to buy the parts seperate, add it all up, it still comes out to the same total.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Tourige:
basically all he did was allow people to buy the parts seperate, add it all up, it still comes out to the same total.

Good analysis...

ACTUALLY! He adjusted the prices of individual items. He lowered the price of the headers alone, and raised price of the y-pipe and coating. This makes buying headers, CHEAP! If you want the full package, you really don't benefit from this. If you want bare headers, $200. You can send those headers onto Jet Hot for what you pay him to ceramic coat them. So ~$350 for Jet Hot MSDS headers. Optimize your y-pipe, make your own MIL eliminators, and have an absolute badass exhaust system, for less about 1/2 the price of the full set.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
i don't need mils......hehe

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by Tourige:

Good analysis...

ACTUALLY! He adjusted the prices of individual items. He lowered the price of the headers alone, and raised price of the y-pipe and coating. This makes buying headers, CHEAP! If you want the full package, you really don't benefit from this. If you want bare headers, $200. You can send those headers onto Jet Hot for what you pay him to ceramic coat them. So ~$350 for Jet Hot MSDS headers. Optimize your y-pipe, make your own MIL eliminators, and have an absolute badass exhaust system, for less about 1/2 the price of the full set.

Mark

I got to do this now ... I just wish I wasn't moving to another apartment in the next month and going to have to shell out money for all that type of stuff for the apartment

I so want headers ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard