Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by morbid:
wow! Thanks dnewma04! I was about to send $400 for the headers + extreme coat + install kit + shipping. I'm sure glad you made me aware that $400 = $700 (old kit + shipping)

All weak attempts at humorous sarcasm aside, when first posting there was another thread where some of the question marks I suspected would come up were being discussed, I should have posted there in retrospect. This wasnt done to belittle Y2KSVTs thread and I overreacted to some of the overreactions to my post.

All better now? If Mark was a woman with a nice set of cans, I would ask that we kiss and make up. But, I'm guessing that might not be the case.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Originally posted by morbid:
wow! Thanks dnewma04! I was about to send $400 for the headers + extreme coat + install kit + shipping. I'm sure glad you made me aware that $400 = $700 (old kit + shipping)

All weak attempts at humorous sarcasm aside, when first posting where some of the question marks I suspected would come up were being discussed. This wasnt done to belittle Y2KSVTs thread and I overreacted to some of the overreactions to my post.

All better now? If Mark was a woman with a nice set of cans, I would ask that we kiss and make up. But, I'm guessing that might not be the case.

If I had a nice set of cans, I'd never leave the house. You can send me a cookie though! Ok people, headers, MSDS, Contiques.. Back on topic!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1361372 08/17/05 10:16 PM
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Found some other options for coating the headers if someone's interested. I posted them here

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I have emailed Marty on 2 of his address's but i have had no reply. Does he usually reply or is it just that he is so busy due to this great new MSDS deal ?

ST24 Mondeo, 19's, Koni/GC coilovers, Morrette headlights, bespoke interior etc etc
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by PEWTNERST24:
I have emailed Marty on 2 of his address's but i have had no reply. Does he usually reply or is it just that he is so busy due to this great new MSDS deal ?

If you look at his website, you'd see that he doesn't only cater to us Contour/Mystiqe people. He is a busy guy, and you'd be better off calling him.

Mark

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
If you look at his location you might understand why he's emailing ;-)

Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

If you look at his website, you'd see that he doesn't only cater to us Contour/Mystiqe people. He is a busy guy, and you'd be better off calling him.

Mark

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Good thinking!! Wow, didn't notice that!! I'm sure Marty will get back to you through email.. Maybe he's....... figuring shipping charges??

Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Mark

Mark

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Good thinking!! Wow, didn't notice that!! I'm sure Marty will get back to you through email.. Maybe he's....... figuring shipping charges??

Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Mark

Mark

Thanx guys . I'll give him a few more days then i may have to call him

ST24 Mondeo, 19's, Koni/GC coilovers, Morrette headlights, bespoke interior etc etc
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
PEWTNERST24 - Try emailing Marty directly at msdsinc@sbcglobal.net

I received an email from Marty this morning with:

"I have noticed that my frequency of e-mail is off, so I will address my webmaster this week on the problems (not receiving email). In the mean time , if anyone needs to reach us: 818-507-6937 or 818-507-7538 or FAX 818-507-0277
I'm not avoiding anyones emails--just NOT getting them ;("

Then went on to give me his direct email address for you guys to use.. Sorry for the confusion, and hopefully you can complete your orders!!

Mark

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
PEWTNERST24 - Try emailing Marty directly at msdsinc@sbcglobal.net

I received an email from Marty this morning with:

"I have noticed that my frequency of e-mail is off, so I will address my webmaster this week on the problems (not receiving email). In the mean time , if anyone needs to reach us: 818-507-6937 or 818-507-7538 or FAX 818-507-0277
I'm not avoiding anyones emails--just NOT getting them ;("

Then went on to give me his direct email address for you guys to use.. Sorry for the confusion, and hopefully you can complete your orders!!

Mark

Hey thanx but i got a email off him now. His email was acting up .

Mark

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard