Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by tour96se:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
ordered mine today they are IN STOCK marty says they have to be milled thats it..should have them saturday,or monday... ..btw i sold my WR'S in about 20 minutes

Take down your ad smiley-boy!

this deal makes me i should buy a extra set just to have

Or buy an extra set and ship them to me. It was my bday last week. j/k I may have to jump on this and just use y-pipe and get it optimized.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by tropictour:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
ordered mine today they are IN STOCK marty says they have to be milled thats it..should have them saturday,or monday... ..btw i sold my WR'S in about 20 minutes

Take down your ad smiley-boy!

this deal makes me i should buy a extra set just to have

Or buy an extra set and ship them to me. It was my bday last week. j/k I may have to jump on this and just use y-pipe and get it optimized.
-tropictour

you should..he has a few in stock...i told him that this seems to of created some interest..he's gonna be checking the thread out later..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Totally not fair... pretty much no excuse for me not to get them now....
arggg.. so can the MSDS headers work with the stock Y pipe... ok I'm cheap... well after a couple weeks.. maybe I'll just pick up a full set and all.

99 Cougar V6 Tourmaline Green: MTX, KKM, Borla Dual...
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
yes they work fine...although not to their full potential...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Eric Ford:
arggg.. so can the MSDS headers work with the stock Y pipe... ok I'm cheap... well after a couple weeks.. maybe I'll just pick up a full set and all.

They will bolt right on to a stock Y-pipe. You have to know whether you have two bolts or three, I think you have two, but double check. However, you may not recognize the full potential without an upgraded Y-pipe. They sound great though.

Black 2000 SVT Contour w/ Prairie Tan MSDS Headers | Magnaflow | Mirko Splitter | Fidanza Short Throw Shifter | Kenwood KVT-815 LCD/DVD
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Man, I'm sold on this one!!!!

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Man, I'm sold on this one!!!!

just have to wait a little bit to afford em at this price after current bills are payed off

Last edited by brapple; 08/15/05 08:18 PM.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Uh oh. This is almost too good to be true. Even I might have to order some.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Big_B:
Originally posted by Eric Ford:

They will bolt right on to a stock Y-pipe. You have to know whether you have two bolts or three, I think you have two, but double check. However, you may not recognize the full potential without an upgraded Y-pipe. They sound great though.

Um, no. If you're using a stock Y, the question is irrelevant. The headers plug in at the other end of the Y.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Y
Y2KSVT Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Correct. The 2 or 3 bolt flange is the end that meets the catalytic converter. So you'll either have a diamond shape flange with 2 bolts, one on each end, or a triangle flange with two bolts on the larger end, and one bolt at the other.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard