Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Remember that 72 Chevelle that everybody is always gawking over at Kellers? Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about...It's green with silver stripes, digital dash, LOUD FREAKIN' radio, and a MONSTER engine? Well, I met the owner tonight at work...

Yeah, she and her husband built that car and it's a trailer queen. It's never been raced because there is too much power! How much?

1400+ in the supercharged 632 engine, NOT INCLUDING THE NITROUS KIT on it...DANG THAT'S INSANE!!

Anyway, I thought it was neat to talk to her. They are currently building a 67 Camaro RS-SS and plan on finishing up a late 60's Firebird soon that has been sitting in storage for the past 24 years (32,000 miles on the clock)!! Man...

I told her we're the Contour guys, over on the side, and she was like, yeah, we've seen you guys there quite a bit!!

I thought it was cool...VERY NICE AND VERY POWERFUL CAR! I wish I had a picture because this thread would be a lot better with pics...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Pics? NAH, who needs pics when you've got witty banter!!

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
Yeah, she and her husband built that car and it's a trailer queen. It's never been raced because there is too much power!

What, do they just drive around with it on a trailer?

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
They trailer it to WhiteRock, I believe, and drive it up to Keller's on its own, then back. They have to do that because it would run out of gas on the way if they didn't. I think I remember the guy saying it was a 10L all alluminum v8 or v10, something like that, in addition to the ridiculous supercharger and nitrous setup.

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard