Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1360115 08/13/05 03:16 PM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
i was down at woodward last night around 1:00 and my friend is letting me take his 97 Cobrahh for a cruise, so we pull up next to the new gto a prowler is next to him and a trans am is next to him so were take up 4 lanes, this guys starts talking mad crap his gto was completly stock , he tries to tell him that it just beat the new Zo6 , so we all set up the light goes green i take off and i smoke him all through 1st and second , when shifting into third i miss (those mustang 3rd gears suck) but even when i missed and finally got it in i was still ahead maybe half a car length. he pulled up at the next light and claimed i had nitrous.lol wow. o yea and the prowler and ta had nothing on us, but i wanted to know if anyone the quater mile on the new gto??/

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I've seen one run a 14.3

Watch out on Woodward man...the cops are starting to issue tickets for racing. With the Dreamcruise next weekend, they can't have anything going on to tarnish its image.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
gto's = teh slow.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
yea i know 2 of my friend were issued tickets this week one got a 9 point drag racing ticket and the other got off with a bsl , no pints just a 120 $ fine, i just couldnt pass it up with this guy talking all this trash . but i am watching my back

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Forum Rules:
Street racing posts are not permitted. Street racing is illegal and stupid and contour.org does not condone it. All street racing topics posted will be deleted and the author warned. Repeated abuses will be met harshly.

what's up with a mod posting instead of locking the thread...

87 Mustang GT 5.0L TURBO
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
hmmm...

the great karnak says....

"a locked thread"

question?

"what am i reading?"

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Psych_Guru:
Street racing posts are not permitted. Street racing is illegal and stupid and contour.org does not condone it. All street racing topics posted will be deleted and the author warned. Repeated abuses will be met harshly.

Lets see the moderator of this forum is mbb41 and im a moderator of the Spring Zing branch. Hmm, I never made the connection.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:

Lets see the moderator of this forum is mbb41 and im a moderator of the Spring Zing branch. Hmm, I never made the connection.

the connection is that you are still a mod... even if you can't lock it, you shouldn't be supporting this type of post....

87 Mustang GT 5.0L TURBO
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D

the connection is that you are still a mod... even if you can't lock it, you shouldn't be supporting this type of post....

he isnt a mod, just an imposter

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by SvtEdwardo420:
but i wanted to know if anyone the quater mile on the new gto??/

I saw a speacial on car and driver and saw them run 13.8. But thats a professional driving. By the way 3rd gear on mustangs don't suck. Its called the driver!!

A posting about street racing!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard