Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1357338 08/10/05 02:59 AM
H
OP Offline
H
pulled my black 2000 in behind a black SVT waiting to turn onto Burke Centre Parkway from Old Keene Mill Road at about 4:30 today. Car was tinted and looked to be lowered. Last seen pulling into the Shell Station near walmart. Anyone on here? Only seen a handful of SVT's out this way.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Was it black? If it was it was probably Mike (Bike2112). I think I saw you a week or two ago cruising down Burke Lake, I have a Red L out in this area :-)

Ryan Trollin!
H
OP Offline
H
yeah it was black, looked like it was well taken care of.
I'm sure you've seen me I ve lived in Burke for a few years now, and other than cruising back and forth to work I am mostly around this area.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
That was me. I was actually going to BBQ World for the wife. She had another craving. Thanks for the compliment on how the car looks. The tell tale if it is me is the single 2.5 straight through exhaust to SINGLE tip on the left rear side, oh, and all the burning oil from the rings.

RT- I'm working on it, it's taking a long time 'cause it is my daily driver.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?
H
OP Offline
H
MMMM... BBQ World, good stuff. Funny thing is on the way home from work the next day about a quarter to 8 I saw another one (silver no apparent mods) at rolling road. So much for never seeing SVT's around here.

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Yeah, BBQ world is goooood eats. As for SVT sightings. I'll go a month or 2 and not see one, and then see 3 or 4 in a day or two. It's strange they only come out at certain times.

E0 SVT Kids, yeah, I have kids. How many do you want?

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard