Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
should just go to a tint shop

I gotta figure out the MA tint laws for headlights..cops around my area hate me and if they see me with anything that might be in question, I'll be pulled over..

well they are illegal in like most of the states for both even if it doesnt change how well your lights work, va they are illegal. usually your local sheriffs office or court clerk will answer your question

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
i saw the other tail a clear film for lights and wheel well edges that guaranteed to not every be penetrated, much unlike college chicks

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
i saw the other tail a clear film for lights and wheel well edges that guaranteed to not every be penetrated, much unlike college chicks

You should be able to penetrate college chicks

'00 CSVT Koni/B&G (New), SCA intake, 18 inch Falken Circuit Spec (gunmetal), CF hood, Headlights by Dan, Mirko, deleted front license plate/painted chrome ring. Headers/y pipe installed - TruBendz Borla system no Res and optimized TB. Getting there!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Bring em on !!! Florida doesn't give a HOOT about dumb azz laws ....need some to match my 5% tint

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
find a backup pair of taillights on ebay and use nightshades on them. If you have any problems you can switch back to stock. Niteshades only costs $8 and some of your time, and niteshades spray will def look better than that film.

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I too used laquer thinner on my taillights to take off a previous tint application with no problems whatsoever.

99 Silver CSVT
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Aspire:

You should be able to penetrate college chicks

i said unlike college chicks

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard