Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Alright, everyone. This awesome weather deserves a cruise to somewhere! ANYwhere! Where y'all wanna go? Oregon coast? Washington coast? Drive by Mt. Ranier, loop through eastern WA and come back through the Columbia Gorge? Any other ideas? We've got some fiiiine drivin' weather goin' on here!

On a related note... Cascade Sports Car Club's annual Mountains to the Sea rally is on August 20th, if anyone's interested in doing a Time, Speed, Distance rally. Leaving from SE Portland, and ending at the central Oregon coast. Find yourself a navigator and come on down! Or up. Or over...

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
This sucks, just about every weekend sopmeone wants to get together, I am busy, I have a 24 Hour paintball game on the 20th at KC Crusaders ( www.kccrusaders.net) and I leave for Boston the next weekend. I just got off call and this coming weekend is the first chance I will have to go clubbing and see my freinds in a month.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm driving to Alaska on the 20th

Anyone want to go? It's only 2500 miles!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Well, finally looks like i can make a meet. Im down for whenever Marty. Just let me know.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
By the way that rally looks interesting. Let me know more about it. Do i need a navigator?

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard