Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by platinum_drew:
no no, I had no pedal issues before showing up. .....I'll figure out something w/ that throttle cable

All this time, I thought you had that problem before your showed up. Drew, I am really sorry.

Guys, Maybe another meet soon as the weather is probably going to be cooler in a week or two.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by platinum_drew:
no no, I had no pedal issues before showing up. I had that CEL, which seems to have vanished though. considering I probably would've spent a lot of time and money trying to eliminate it, when all it wanted was to be cleaned out, I'm still plenty satisfied with the outcome . AND I found out what that horrible whine coming from the car was (power steering pump ). I'll figure out something w/ that throttle cable

Hey Drew shoot Matt an email to check to see if he has a power steering pump from his parts SVT. matt_vinkler at yahoo.com

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SHO_man93:
Ok, so I got everything mixed up. Damn heat. I'll return to my banishment.

But just so that there is no misunderstanding. We are all really grateful to Ryan and Pete for taking time out to assist us. Without them, I doubt we would really have gone so far with what we did (LOL. All our Contours would probably be still sitting in Steve's Parking Lot today. LOL)

Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Your in luck drew! I spoke to Matt and he has a power steering pump!

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by DanG:
Good freakin' Lord, guys- What the heck did you do to your cars??!! Next time have the meet at my place where I have the Autotap and a buttload of tools for troubleshooting...

Heheh, I was wondering when you were going to show up! At one point I was thinking I'd offer you $40 to button mine up while I stuck my head in the cooler. But you never showed. Alas.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Good freakin' Lord, guys- What the heck did you do to your cars??!! Next time have the meet at my place where I have the Autotap and a buttload of tools for troubleshooting...

There were 6 Contours that were having maintenance done and none of the owners had ever done nor knew very much about cleaning the manifolds. I did the best I could running between each car. That and I was feeling like crap and lightheaded all day, so I wasn't at my best. Drew's pre-98 was in pretty bad shape with 175k on the clock. We really could have used your expertise Dan!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
When I called after us NECO guys were all finished doing our thing, Tony gave me the brush off! Said that you were all "tired and hot" and were dispersing shortly. That was at 5:47pm...

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
When I called after us NECO guys were all finished doing our thing, Tony gave me the brush off! Said that you were all "tired and hot" and were dispersing shortly. That was at 5:47pm...

Hey, I wasn't giving you the brush off . I checked with everyone around and everyone indicated that dinner and movies were not on their plans (100 F weather with humidity does suck the life out of you.) And so I relayed the message to you. And I don't recall you asking if we needed help.

But what about another meet soon if a place is available?

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

Ah, didn't realize you guys were going so late. I think by that time I was back in Alexandria.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
My place is available, provided I clear it with the wife in advance. I have my 24' 2-car detached garage, plus a whole lot of nuthin' around my house (don't have neighbors yet).

Just say when... You MD'ers can jaunt down Rt. 15 if it works for you - Rt. 15 spits you out within 1/2 mile of my house (before you cross I-66).

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard