Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I got everything except the "optional upper injector hose 0-rings". apparently they've been discontinued, and would've had to get the last of them from some other dealer (closest in AZ). I have to pick up some stuff from autozone tomorrow, and a few from stealership saturday morning before i leave.

total bill for everything was just over $200

1995 SE 2.5L V6/MTX 187k
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I need to pay more attention to the threads here- Capital NECO is having a claybar/wax meet to clean our kitties from the trip to and from Indianapolis two weeks ago. We'll all be down in Gainesville at my place. What time are you guy s going 'till? What are you plans for afterward? We should get the groups together and see what all is new with whom. Reston's not too awful far from us (30 minutes?) maybe we can meet half-way for dinner or something in Fair Lakes.

Incidently, you can discharge the fuel system by pulling the fuel pump fuse while the car's running. The system discharges, and the car stalls out. Sure it runs lean as hell at the end, but you're not racing it like that...

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
Are you guys going to be hanging out all day? The thread mentions breakfast and lunch... I can stop by for a little while around lunchtime/early afternoon if people will still be around.

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Viss1:
I can stop by for a little while around lunchtime/early afternoon if people will still be around.

O Viss1, , yes, I think we will be, I will be anyway. See you then.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
when my garage is done if we have anything to do i may organize something down my way, prolly around when i fix my bumper and put the springs on.

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by DanG:
What time are you guy s going 'till? What are you plans for afterward? We should get the groups together and see what all is new with whom. Reston's not too awful far from us (30 minutes?) maybe we can meet half-way for dinner or something in Fair Lakes.

I have this feeling we will be there until at least 2 PM (maybe longer). Maybe you can call around then to see if there is interest on the joint meet. Yes, Fair Lakes has many excellent restaurants.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I definitely would love to see some cats rumble in. We CDW27ers have to stick together, ya know.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I have Tony's cell... Haven't seen the CEGers since John was still in the area and moxnix had an in-tact Contour! (Man, it's been a while).

Tony, I'll shoot you my cell # as well- If it's an "all-day" thing (as meets tend to become if not originally planned as such), then we'll be around. There was also talk about going to see "Dukes of Hazzard" afterwards! Regal in Manasses with the stadium seating and such- Or Fairfax Corner, but no freakin' Director's Hall tickets! ($13.50 each??!!)

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
We CDW27ers have to stick together, ya know.

Hey!

Any CD4Es there tomorrow or am I like the Lone Star.

Incidentally, Jeb, thanks for intiating interest for this meet.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I'll be there 9-ish until about 2-ish. I have other commitments with the "wife".

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard