Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Employer: BellSouth

Position Title: System Administrator III

Requirements: Experience/knowledge of Solaris 8,9 (configuring and maintaining); Perl, shell scripting, Veritas Volume Manager/ Veritas Cluster; Solstice Disk Suite; EMC Power Path, Apache, BEA Weblogic.

Details: Looking for someone with 5+ years experience with system design/deployment primarily with Sun Solaris. Essentially, the job is to build/deploy servers based on architects' spec. Once deployed and operational, you hand off support to the Operations group where you act as the top tier of support (RARE call-outs). You will also provide life-cycle maintenance of the server (patches, upgrades, etc.)

More info:
http://www.bellsouth.com/careers
JobID: 0507965

Posted through 8/12

--JamesT

>--------------< --Chemguru 99 CSVT Frost /Mid. Blue 00 Suzuki SV650 Red, Naked
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T

Employer:SBMC

Job Location:Van Nuys, Ca

Job Description:Staff Accountant

Job Field/Market:Accounting

Hours/FT/PT:FT

Job Requirements:See link

Pay(if known):Unknown

Benefits(if known):The usual stuff, plus various perks; catered lunches, kick awesome holiday party, small business, family atmosphere. You get to dress as casual as you want!

Additional Comments: Listing

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
My Firm is looking for people with financial service experience. Preferably those that have worked in Banking or Credit Unions. PM me for details.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Employer:Melling Tool Co.

Job Location:Jackson, MI

Job Description:CMM Programmer QA Tech

Job Field/Market:Quality Control

Job Requirements:Too many to list (i'm lazy anyways)

Pay(if known):22.85hr. (kinda personal isn't it?)

Benefits(if known):Insurance,401k w/employer match,company co-owns Treetops resort in Gaylord Mich.

That's about it....anyone hiring?

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

Employer:Maytag Factory Service

Job Location:Nationwide

Job Description:

Job Field/Market:Field Service Technician

Job Requirements:Servicing Maytag home appliances in consumers homes.

Pay(if known):Varies with location and region

Benefits(if known):medical, dental, 401k, vision,

Additional Comments:This is a great career for those that both like to drive and have a mechanical aptitude. Exp. preferred but willing to train. Send me a PM if this sounds interesting to you.

For Sale 98+ SVT gauge cluster '98 Mystique LS 2.5l 5spd
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Who needs a college kid with a BS in Business Admin (marketing /management) grad. in May? Anyone?

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
if anyone wants to get a job in a hi-tech company, send me your resume (see signature for email)

I've worked at this company for 10+ years, over 100,000 employees with 300+ locations

Thx
Todd

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C

Employer:Lockheed Martin Systems Integration

Job Location:Owego, NY

Job Description:Systems Engineer

Job Field/Market:DoD

Job Requirements:Resposible for many aspects of systems on military aircraft. Mostly designing the systems and making sure it gets done right

Pay(if known):Varies but good

Benefits(if known):medical, dental, 401k, vision,

Additional Comments:

2001 Volvo S40-Perrin MBC@ 11psi, EST intake, 35% tint, still slow
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Employer: Caterpillar, Inc

Job Location: Various (probably Central Illinois to start)

Job Description: Staff Accountant

Job Field/Market:Accounting

Hours/FT/PT: FT

Job Requirements: Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, 3.0 GPA or better in major or work experience. CPA, CMA, or other professional designation a big plus.

Pay(if known): ???, but it will be competitive with the marketplace.

Benefits(if known): Base salary + annual incentive, 401K, medical, etc. Typical Fortune 500 management level benefits competitive with marketplace

Additional Comments:
This is a constant need for the company and not for any one particular opening. Right now there are MANY (and I mean MANY) openings for Accountants across the company that need to be filled. This means there are openings to start and openings to move up into if you are promotable. Send me a PM or e-mail if interested to find out more.

Not an accountant? Caterpillar, Inc also employs professionals from many disciplines (IT, Engineering, Legal, etc) so if you want to submit your resume let me know and I'll try to get it to the right people.

(DISCLAIMER: This is not an official job posting from Caterpillar Inc. This is simply a notice from me to my friends at CEG that opportunities may exist for them at my employer.)

Bob Johann SoundQ SVT 1998 T-Red SVT Contour #3088 2001 IASCA Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 SLAP Pro Street 1-600 Champion 2002 MECA SQL Master Class Champion 2003 IASCA StreetX 1-600 Champion 2005 SLAP Expert Street Champion
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Tethys Tech

Background

We are a fast growing New York City based financial industry ISV. Our products encompass state-of-art algorithmic trading and portfolio management applications. We have launched an ambitious ASP based application delivery effort.

Requirements

We are looking for an experienced Citrix data farm administrator. The candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of Citrix and Windows 2003 Server (in particular Active Directory). The candidate should be able to manage and grow a resilient application delivery environment with users spread around the world. In addition, the candidate should possess experience in backup, anti-virus and networking technologies. Experience with databases will be a big plus.

We are looking for candidates who thrive in a challenging environment and have leadership skills that will allow them to build a strong support and administration team.

Experience in financial (preferably securities industry) will be a plus.

Excellent benefits and prospects for deserving candidate. The position is based in New York City and our datacenter is in New Jersey.

Pay is in the 60s/yr.

If anyone is interested, give Alex a call at 212 509 5608 and make sure you state you were referred by me, Chris Arslanyan!

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard