Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
#1352526 10/02/05 09:30 PM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
The excuses come out AGAIN. I can see it happening some time or another BUT almost EVERYTIME is ridiculous. I talked to Kev Friday night and he said he was probably going to go....no family issues there. I call him in the morning and he has his phone off? At least tell me you are not going.....As far as you Phil, you ALWAYS have some family obligation....so I really didn't expect you to go. Matt I wasn't talking about. Even though he has kids and is married he can make the time to come and hang out and cruise. For Mikey, don't know, but I know Asiya is do very soon....not to mention he made the last drag meet....unlike some other people.

Don't try to switch it ON ME.....like I said this was talked about over a month ago and the same people backed out again....the only way they go to a meet if it is convenient for them.

stop trying to instigate a flamewar hector. You think warning me about calling somebody a douchebag is going to bother me? You don't [censored] at other people on this forum when they talk [censored]. This is your last warning. Regarding the track I didn't go because my brother came home friday after being honorably discharged from his 4-yr term with the marine corp. We had a family party. You are bitching about never being able to have a meet, then I have a idea for you. Leave the baggage at home and come by yourself. You were cooler to hang out with when your balls weren't in a vise. Instaed you come around us being a [censored]. Well I guess I am gonna get banned for this so everyone have fun!!!

#1352527 10/02/05 09:34 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Airforce:
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
The excuses come out AGAIN. I can see it happening some time or another BUT almost EVERYTIME is ridiculous. I talked to Kev Friday night and he said he was probably going to go....no family issues there. I call him in the morning and he has his phone off? At least tell me you are not going.....As far as you Phil, you ALWAYS have some family obligation....so I really didn't expect you to go. Matt I wasn't talking about. Even though he has kids and is married he can make the time to come and hang out and cruise. For Mikey, don't know, but I know Asiya is do very soon....not to mention he made the last drag meet....unlike some other people.

Don't try to switch it ON ME.....like I said this was talked about over a month ago and the same people backed out again....the only way they go to a meet if it is convenient for them.

stop trying to instigate a flamewar hector. You think warning me about calling somebody a douchebag is going to bother me? You don't [censored] at other people on this forum when they talk [censored]. This is your last warning. Regarding the track I didn't go because my brother came home friday after being honorably discharged from his 4-yr term with the marine corp. We had a family party. You are bitching about never being able to have a meet, then I have a idea for you. Leave the baggage at home and come by yourself. You were cooler to hang out with when your balls weren't in a vise. Instaed you come around us being a [censored]. Well I guess I am gonna get banned for this so everyone have fun!!!

told ya you'd get a warning LOL. hector is on a power trip today or something.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard