Print Thread
Page 33 of 34 1 2 31 32 33 34
B
BP_dup1 Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
it's not that your opinion differs, it's that it's unsupported by any fact or substance. plus you've said the majority of people and some organizations share you pov that islam is a terroristic religion but you haven't provided any proof to that claim.

not one person in this thread has backed up your pov that islam promotes terrorism.

but you're free to have your extremist opinion. i can agree to disagree with you.

'03 Saab 9-5 Aero
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Corbett:
Thanks for leaving! It's nice to se you support President Bush on SOMETHING. I forgot that as an American if I have a differing opinion then people on this thread that makes me unamerican and a terrorist.

Nice dodge.

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by BP:
it's not that your opinion differs, it's that it's unsupported by any fact or substance. plus you've said the majority of people and some organizations share you pov that islam is a terroristic religion but you haven't provided any proof to that claim.

not one person in this thread has backed up your pov that islam promotes terrorism.

but you're free to have your extremist opinion. i can agree to disagree with you.

So you think I am only one of a select few who believe the Koran does in fact teach to kill those who will not convert?

BTW please re-read my last post I edited it while you were posting.

- Tim
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by bishop375:
Wrong again. Taking something out of context means if the surrounding passages are supporting a different outcome then the one you have established by the one passage. Thanks again. Nice try.

Hang on... simple yes or no question time- did you supply ANY of the surrounding text?

Honestly guys - give gives a rats ass.

The initial topic has been forgotten and it's come down to this pissing matcxh about correct quotation procedures.

Lets try and get back on topic before this digresses further.

Agreed.

Does racial profiling work? Yes. Is it a good idea? Yes. It sucks, but, in this day and age when a majority of the terrorists fit a certain profile, that's what you're going to look for.

If a large group of ANY race committed a crime in any area, why would/should the local law enforcement look for a group of another race?

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by bishop375:

Does racial profiling work? Yes. Is it a good idea? Yes. It sucks, but, in this day and age when a majority of the terrorists fit a certain profile, that's what you're going to look for.

If a large group of ANY race committed a crime in any area, why would/should the local law enforcement look for a group of another race?

I agree 100%

- Tim
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
So you think I am only one of a select few who believe the Koran does in fact teach to kill those who will not convert?

There is a difference between a religion's document teaching one to kill and that religion being a terrorist religion. There are things in the Bible that I choose to ignore or interpret differently, but I still consider myself a Catholic. I wouldn't appreciate generalizations to my religion based on things said in the Bible. I didn't read most of the nonsense in the latter part of this thread, but if you are using statements in the Quran to call Islam a terrorist religion you are wrong.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by BP:
this is just further proof that the extremist views on islam expressed by some on CEG do not represent the views of the majority of americans, christians, or any other non-extremist group here in the US.

Please list the extreme views and the CEGers you are referring to above.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
And if you would have read the "nonsense" you skipped you would see I retraceted calling it a terrorist religion. That was not my point. My point was that the Koran does in fact teach to kill those who will not convert. That is the point I have bene trying to make all along.

- Tim
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Great. And in 'IT', Pennywise is one bad ass [censored].

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Ummm, right over my head dude. LOL

- Tim
Page 33 of 34 1 2 31 32 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard