Print Thread
Page 2 of 34 1 2 3 4 33 34
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
racial profiling is a needed tool our law enforcement needs.

Did I miss something here?

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Good it is needed.

The people who are against racial profiling like to throw up Teddy K. and Timmah M. Great 2 in 50 have been non-Arabs.

People need to pull their heads out of their ass and realize racial profiling is a needed tool our law enforcement needs.

This is simply, as Davo said, knee-jerk reactionism (if that's even a term) It's racism and anyone who has the belief that the Muslim community as a whole intends to harm the US doesn't know the Muslim community. It just seems there always must be a group to blame groups for, it makes people think if we get them all we will be safe. This is no way to live, it is oppressive and unfair; and as I often say Un-American.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm all for it, and I'm a lightly toasted Hindu (meaning I'm equally likely to get harassed!). . . .frankly, the Muslims have harassed my people (haha, even though I was born here) back in India long enough with their bombings, etc. I say harass the hell out of them, so what if it's UnAmerican, at least we'll all be safe and alive. . .and yes I understand 90% of them aren't crazy and fanatical, but profiling all of them will at least freak out the remaining 10% from doing the wayward crap they do. . . maybe, who knows, probably piss one of them off and they'll strap a bomb and go running into a crowd for Allah

I can honestly say, like Carlos Mencia said, TAG, YOU'RE IT!!! Sucks to be Muslim right now. . .

L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
its hard for anyone who is tan not to get profiled

like carlos mencia said, if your in

Cali/tex= your mexican
Florida= cuban
New york= Puerto rican
Airport/railway= terrorist

by the way, suneil=not indian.....hes reborn mexican..WBR

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I love saying it because so many do not understand this country, those who would give up liberty for security deserve neither. Do not ever say "so what if it is Un-American", that is one of the worst things an Ameican can say. The rest of your statement if just laden with fear.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
well said.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Well if every bomber so far has been a young middle eastern muslim man I would expect them to search AT LEAST EVERY young middle eastern muslim man! Why is that so hard?

Just like if every bombing was by a white american male with brown hair and brown eyes like myself, I would expect them to all be searched as well. Seems pretty simple. And you know what? I wouldn't mind them searching me one single bit, knowing that they are keeping me and my family safe. Bloomberg is a moron.

- Tim
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Quote:

Oh, and if you reach into your pockets when the police tell you not to move, you should expect to be filled with lead.

... and if five hoodlums start running at me shouting not to move, I should assume those are undercover police officers and cooperate. Otherwise I might end up like that Brazilian guy did in the London underground.

T.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by tiv:
... and if five hoodlums start running at me shouting not to move, I should assume those are undercover police officers and cooperate. Otherwise I might end up like that Brazilian guy did in the London underground.

Yeah, I mean what nerve they have to shoot a suspected terrorist who left from a suspected terrorist hideout in the middle of the summer while wearing a trenchcoat and then goes into a subway where bombings has just recently happened and then runs from the police INTO the subway when he is told to stop. THE NERVE OF THOSE DARNED POLICE OFFICERS!

- Tim
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Officially, I'd say you are right, added with the fear of a huge law suit from a future 'harrassed innocent' muslim. Unofficially, I bet you agree. Until another attack, we'll never know who was right....
Originally posted by BP:

the nypd doesn't agree with you.

I agree, the Muslim community as a whole may not want to harm the US (or Westerners for a more wider base), however, the facts can not be denied. HOw many more attacks here on our own soil and others soil by Muslims do we need before common sense starts to kick in???

Originally posted by Wien_Sean:

This is simply, as Davo said, knee-jerk reactionism (if that's even a term) It's racism and anyone who has the belief that the Muslim community as a whole intends to harm the US doesn't know the Muslim community. It just seems there always must be a group to blame groups for, it makes people think if we get them all we will be safe. This is no way to live, it is oppressive and unfair; and as I often say Un-American.

What freedom do you have if you are laden with fear every day when you get up in the morning and head towards your mass transit? What freedom do you have, if you have to change your ways every due to fear or some kind of attack? What liberty/freedom do you have after you have been killed by an attack that could have been prevented by some screening or God forbid racial profiling.

Originally posted by Wien_Sean:
I love saying it because so many do not understand this country, those who would give up liberty for security deserve neither. Do not ever say "so what if it is Un-American", that is one of the worst things an Ameican can say. The rest of your statement if just laden with fear.

Bottom line is until the world wide Muslim population starts to police it's own their sect of the world will be viewed as barbaric and violent. To say the US is oppressive, violent, inhumane, whatever moronic word you want to use is idiotic.

Ryan Trollin!
Page 2 of 34 1 2 3 4 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard