Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by silverfrost99:
These are SPEC flywheels to or OEM flywheels?

These are SPEC Performance Flywheels...

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Count me in on this Group Buy

Thanks

This isn't a Group Buy, but simply a price update...

These prices will be correct untill the next update

Thanks
RamMotorsports

Thanks for the info , I will get right back to you with a payment .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
please check your pm. i have sent you the money orders and need to know when i can expect the products. i reallly need the quaife asap as i may be sending my trans to terry haines.

you were really quick to respond to my pms when i was a potential buyer but you have not responded to my pms since i have sent payment. you said you could send me the stuff within a few days. i sent the payment via money order six days ago and we were really hoping to get the parts and install them this saturday. i realize that it may have taken a few days for the payment to reach you so i am simply asking for a status update. thanks

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I sent a pm about a week ago and no response either.

Should have got your quiafe from Terry anyway. If he installs it, he sells it for cost

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Should have got your quiafe from Terry anyway. If he installs it, he sells it for cost

x2

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
terry emailed me this morning that he would have sold me the quaife for $598, i paid svt cuervo $606 plus shipping. at the time, i wasnt planning on having the trans rebuilt. still dont know for sure as this whole 3L project is skyrocketing in budget.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by svt4stv:
please check your pm. i have sent you the money orders and need to know when i can expect the products. i reallly need the quaife asap as i may be sending my trans to terry haines.

you were really quick to respond to my pms when i was a potential buyer but you have not responded to my pms since i have sent payment. you said you could send me the stuff within a few days. i sent the payment via money order six days ago and we were really hoping to get the parts and install them this saturday. i realize that it may have taken a few days for the payment to reach you so i am simply asking for a status update. thanks

Check your PM as I have explained everything there. The orders are processed and on the way...

Originally posted by livinsvt:
I sent a pm about a week ago and no response either.

I did recieve your PM and I'm terribly sorry I didn't contact you sooner. The item you requested is not on my wholesale list and I will need to speak directly to SPEC tomorrow about the new product. Again, I apologize for the tardiness in response. I moved to Houston this last week and have been horribly busy. Not an excuse, just the truth.

And about my Quaife price...Its simply the best out there for those not having their tranny rebuilt by Terry.

Let me know if I can help anyone else out with anything.

Thanks
RamMotorsports

O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
Any word on zetec clutch ratings? WOT above 3.5K is useless right now.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
Any word on zetec clutch ratings? WOT above 3.5K is useless right now.

I've just gotten off the phone with SPEC and they say the torque capasity for the Zetecs are:

Stage 1 = 259 lb
Stage 2 = 279 lb
Stage 3 = 339 lb

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
RamMotorsports

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
what are the advantages to buying the spec flywheel versus using the stock svt flywheel?

FORMER OWNER 2000 Black SVT #934 of 2150
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard