Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
There's been alot of SPEC Clutch questions going around and being asked so I figured it was a good time to update the prices and also give an answer or two.

To start off, the slave cylinder that comes with the SPEC kits is Ford OEM. I just now got off the phone one of the big guys at SPEC and he has once again informed me that the slave cylinder are from Ford. He said, "They come from Ford in Ford boxes."

Another thing...I've been selling you guys clutches and differentials and everything else for over 2 years now. If there is somthing I sell that you've found on another site for cheaper, then let me know and I'll be more than happy to meet their price. As long as I'm not loosing money on the deal, then I'll gladly meet any other stores price...

Now with that out of the way:

2.5L Duratec

Flywheel *by itself* = $375

Stage 1 = $272
Stage 2 = $337
Stage 3 = $355
Stage 4 = $360
Stage 5 = $400

2.0L Zetec

Flywheel *by itself* = $405

Stage 1 = $279
Stage 2 = $310
Stage 3 = $325
Stage 4 = $325
Stage 5 = $370

PM me if you guys have any questions or wanna make an order...

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Are these prices before shipping? Also do you carry Torsen diffs? Thanks.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
No those are before shipping...however, it rarely exceeds $20 and that gets the kit to your door in less than a week 99% of the time.

As for the Torsen, I stopped doing business with that supplier and now only offer Quaife.

If anyone is interested in a Quaife, I'm offereing them for $606 as of today.

Thanks
RamMotorsports

O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
What are the torque and/or hp ratings of the zetec clutches (stage 3 and 4) SPEC doesn't list them that I could find. And is there there a lightening option for the clutches? I seem to remember seeing that on one website or other. Is there a price break for a clutch/flywheel combo hence the "*by itself*"? Sorry for so many Q's, just interested as I am not particularly happy with my fidanza/grizzly setup at the moment.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
What are the torque and/or hp ratings of the zetec clutches (stage 3 and 4) SPEC doesn't list them that I could find. And is there there a lightening option for the clutches? I seem to remember seeing that on one website or other. Is there a price break for a clutch/flywheel combo hence the "*by itself*"? Sorry for so many Q's, just interested as I am not particularly happy with my fidanza/grizzly setup at the moment.

I don't currently have the ratings for the Zetecs...sorry I can call SPEC tomorrow and see what they have to say about it. I wouldn't imagine anyone surpassing the Stage 2 anyways...after the stage 2, its mostly a "feel" thing.

As far as the lightweight option, it is an additional $79 for each kit.

Prices are as is. There are no additional discounts for paired items. Sorry, but the prices are already crazy low. Of course if you are buying a bunch of stuff, I can most certainly work out somthing for the CEG people.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I heard that rather than going with a stage 3, you can use a stage 1 with an upgraded pressure plate. Is this BS or is it true and do you sell it?

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by muntus:
I heard that rather than going with a stage 3, you can use a stage 1 with an upgraded pressure plate. Is this BS or is it true and do you sell it?

Probly, Im not sure though, it sounds legit. I wouldn't go with a stage 3 anyways, unless I were running a 3L forced induction...no need for it.

Stage 1 it is!

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by muntus:

This is very true, and actually, stilov did it just a couple months ago. However it is still cheaper to purchase the kits as they are. It would end up costing you more to upgrade to the Stage 3 disc, then simply purchasing the the Stage 3 kits.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Can you get the Spec friction insert for the SPEC flywheels? And if so, will it bolt into my fidanza flywheel when I need to install my SPEC stage 1?

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Are the stage 3 clutches the six puck version or the four puck version? Iirc, the six puck version is not as harsh.

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard