Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
L
any recommended shops and films? I'm back in houston for a week or two, might get it done here (sw houston preferred, but nw or se is ok too). I love my V1 so I'm avoiding the full metallic films. I've read the semi-metallics won't cut range too badly.

ffr, the tint law for texas is 25% sides, no limit rear but at inspection time they only check for 20% on the front windows.

E0 SVT, lightly modded
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I've used Hurricane Glass located on the Gulf Fwy to tint my old S10, my old Protege5, the Contour and the Tundra with no problems. I think I paid in the 120ish range for the Contour, but don't quote me. If you wait on the car, they'll be done a lot quicker than if you say you'll come back. They'll just push your car to the end of the line while they take care of the customers that are waiting. That happened when I took my Tundra at 9AM and didn't pick it up until almost 5PM when they called. By contrast, I waited on the Contour and they got started on it right away.

Hurricane Glass is off the Almeda/Shaver exit on I-45 South bound right off the feeder road. But, there are problem a hundred or so tint shops in Houston so I'm sure there's one closer to where you are.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
I paid too much for my tint when I had it done on the Contour. I should have looked around more for other shops.

'98 Contour Pacific Green(Modded) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/676416 FS:'98-00 Contour front bumper.Brand new unused (Non-SVT)
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
i know theres a mothers window tint in the san marcos austin area but i don't know how good they are or if the offer the life time warrenty on the tint

when i got my car i had a choice between alarm and tint

i went with the alarm but if i get some money in il look into tint my self here in the san antonio area

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard