Print Thread
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Tony2005:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
As awesome as this is, I wonder if JED is falling for the 94.32% sucking up in this thread?

Doesn't matter. It is generating donations to our site and showing the goodwill/kindness of our members.

Well yeah... More like goodwill/kindess of JED. Dont get me wrong, I've donated as well (a couple months ago).

JED, tell us... what do you do in order to afford giving these items away?

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I think he's a Software Developer.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
According to profile - software developer.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Imagine, I was thinking about buying the whole lot from him. I coulda had it all for what, about $9 ?

Yeah. I offered $20 as a joke.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I shipped the five Rousch Racing wheels and tires today via UPS and have sent the winner five tracking #s.

It looks like UPS will deliver the MSDS headers on 4 Aug and DHL will deliver the Bosal Catback exhaust on 8 Aug.

I donâ??t have a delivery date for the wheels and tires.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by SVT PETE:
I think he's a Software Developer.

God knows I have written a lot of software and it's the part of my work that is easiest to describe.

To be all dramatic, I am a physicist working in the field of what used to be call artificial intelligence. My training and background are in nuclear physics, but I have not done any practical work in that area since the 80s

The tools I work with are best described as evolutionary programming (genetic algorithms) guided by neural nets.

I am not building systems that are self-aware or any mystical crap like that. I am developing practical decision-making and optimization engines. Simply stated, I am making certain types of weapon systems smart enough that when activated, they kill what they are supposed to regardless of how far outside their design specifications the environment varies. They learn and they adapt â??? and they remember. The vault I was trapped in during Suniel's SVT auction was not protecting currency.

The fire control and maneuvering system I am now designing will use a modest number of parallel processing nodes (256) and will still be extremely smart â??? about as smart as a cockroach. For machine intelligence, this is extraordinary.

It will impress me greatly if someone here will post the number of US patents currently held by machine intelligences (or at least the corporation that owns the code).

The â??futureâ? is coming at us all much faster than anyone believes. Hang on for the ride.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Common, I need those dang struts and springs, I think my struts are going bad, they are starting to creak.
Just don't post them up tonite and it'll be ok.
I work tonite.

J/K, I do work tonite tho, but you can post them anytime,(of course it's your sale) I'll find some springs and struts for a decent price somewhere I'm sure.

Anyone wanna get rid of LOW mileage SVT struts and springs.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
skynet!!! eeeks!!!! lol...

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by mystique97:
Common, I need those dang struts and springs, I think my struts are going bad, they are starting to creak.
Just don't post them up tonite and it'll be ok.
I work tonite.

J/K, I do work tonite tho, but you can post them anytime,(of course it's your sale) I'll find some springs and struts for a decent price somewhere I'm sure.

Anyone wanna get rid of LOW mileage SVT struts and springs.

I have some early SE springs I was going to put on Ebay, but...

Not sure if that helps you or not. (They wouldn't work with SVT struts, for instance.)

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Intelligent Machines Research Corporation

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard