Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I haven't really been on in a few days...since the exhaust went up, and I must say all the stuff that he has is insane!!! There are going to be LOTS of VERY happy people on this site in the next few days/weeks. I love this site, and the people on it...well most of the people on it. I do think Ray should get something though...he has been EXTREAMLY helpful to everyone. (Wink wink, give Ray rims.)

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by elraido:
I haven't really been on in a few days...since the exhaust went up, and I must say all the stuff that he has is insane!!! There are going to be LOTS of VERY happy people on this site in the next few days/weeks. I love this site, and the people on it...well most of the people on it. I do think Ray should get something though...he has been EXTREAMLY helpful to everyone. (Wink wink, give Ray rims.)

I vote Ray for Moderator of the year (with Phil unisys a very close second) and think if anyone on this site deserves something for helping people out it should be Ray. He does the best how-to's with pics and seems like a pretty fair guy.

If Ray wins, I'll even throw in $10.00 toward shipping costs for the wheels to his house. He needs 'em. With the new kid and the air gun happy house wife he really needs them.....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
No way!! Ray is a meanie & all you guys are just afraid of him so you're suckin' up!!

<<< (imagines rims on a Cabernet Mystique)

J/K Ray!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
This is not a voting, "plead my case" situation or contest.

Please let JED make his own decisions.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Again... I agree... I am moved by the sentiment from WAY more people than I would have ever imagined... however:

The focus of this post was to elicit a very selfless act, and to improve the overall community that is CEG through said act. It isn't about me, nor should it be. I am sure that Jed knows what he wants to do, etc...

Once, again, Jed: I commend you for such a great offer to your fellow enthusiasts.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
I just read through every single one of the posts and it blew my mind. Go Jed.

Thanks, you are a role model to what a generous human being should be.

'95 Mystique 2.5L Man with MSDS y-Pipe, AEM SRS intake and an excellent tune-up from LOW BUDGET RACING
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I wonder how much traffic CEG has generated in the last few days... Is excess bandwidth/usage gonna be a problem??

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Wellâ?¦I sold the Rousch Racing wheels and tires for a $1.

Maybe someone knows the story behind these wheels. I believe they are a limited edition wheel installed by Rousch on select Mercury Cougars (I think it was the 35th anniversary cars). The center cap has the name â??ROUSCHâ? on the medallion.

The overstock was sold through BAT, which is where I bought them. When I called BAT to inquire, they had five left, so I bought all five.

I donâ??t know if this makes them more valuable or not, but it is an interesting story to research and you wonâ??t see very many of them on Contours!

Iâ??ve had these in storage for a while (since May 2003) and I never completely opened the wrapping until now.

This is the only item I plan to sell without an open classified advertisement and the chance for everyone to make an offer. Try not to be disappointed they are sold and just be happy for the person who won them. It is a small gesture in recognition of a man with a truly generous soul.

Generosity is not all about money. There are few members of CEG who have not benefited in some way from the humor, patience, experience, and good automotive sense of the man I am shipping these to tomorrow.

Selling these the way I did was the right thing, but please donâ??t ask me to make any more private sales.

Iâ??m also going to delay further sales until the items I shipped Saturday reach their destination.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Jed,

It is your prerogative to do whatever you want with your Contour modification parts. You chose to sell them to us for $1. We are all grateful for the opportunities to purchase them for $1. Thank you for your kind gestures.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by Tony2005:
Jed,

It is your prerogative to do whatever you want with your Contour modification parts. You chose to sell them to us for $1. We are all grateful for the opportunities to purchase them for $1. Thank you for your kind gestures.

I agree!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard