Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Wow, just checked my messages. MSDS headers must be very popular with CEGerâ??s!

The rest of this will make sense if you read the thread "I am leaving this hobby - anyone want my parts" and then check the classifieds for the MSDS header sale.

I've had a whole bunch of questions asked of me. Here are my answers (you can guess at the questions).

1. No, this is not a hoax

2. Yes, I intend to sell all these parts in a similar manner in lot sizes having significant retail value.

3. No, I will not accept more than $1 for any sale I make. Offering more will ensure you do not win the part(s)

4. Yes, you may pay me when you receive your part, I am not going to ship to anyone anyway that I suspect might rob me of shipping costs plus $1 (!)

5. Yes, the order that I receive PMs does matter in that I will be looking at post history in the order I receive PMs. The enthusiast who best meets my criteria (posted with the ad) when I tire of reading will receive the part. I am not that picky and you probably already know if it is not worth your time offering to â??buy.â?

6. I will post these classified at times and intervals designed to rob needy CEGerâ??s of any possibility for sleep. Just kidding.

7. I will send a PM to the winner asking for a shipping address within a day of posting the classified ad. Probably much less than a day.

8. Yes, a history of making cash contributions to Lance for maintenance of this site (or at least an offer to do so in the future) will count heavily towards my decision! But I really donâ??t want this to be about the money so the amount is not a big deal (say $20?). Actually, no one asked this questionâ?¦

Watch this thread for the words "Check the Classified" if you are interested.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I have a winner on the "MSDS headers new in box" classified ad. Please do not send me any more PMs on this!

The next item is: well if you are curious, you will have to wait until you see me post â??Check the Classifiedsâ? here.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
who is the lucky cat? this is too cool.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
WOW, I will now be on CEG 24/7!!!!!!

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
All I see is expensive parts selling for a dollar or two. How do you play the game or "win"?

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
damn, I missed those headers!

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I will post a picture of any part I 'win' sitting on my head making a funny face

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Digital Slacker:
I will post a picture of any part I 'win' sitting on my head making a funny face

No need for you to "make" a funny face.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVT PETE:
Originally posted by Digital Slacker:

No need for you to "make" a funny face.

lol, you'se a funny one there pete...

are you coming to play paintball btw

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
You know, when I first saw the MSDS headers listed in the classifieds, I was a little bitter because I'd missed out on the chance to nail them and I had really wanted them. But you know what? This is a really cool thing you're doing. It's reminiscent of a guy I know through paintball who had one of the best collections of custom gear I'd ever seen, and one day he posted that he'd had an epiphany and gave about 2/3 of it all away for nothing to random paintballers online, sort of like how you're doing (first come first served, if he felt they deserved it). Anyway, JED, I hope you have fun with this.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard