Print Thread
Page 24 of 53 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 52 53
#1346690 09/19/05 03:28 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by machine:
it also says a mondeo kit will not fit contour,so basically it is not the same kit,i think it's worth checking out if you look at the rest of the site it seems legit

Noobie...stop posting in this thread. You have no clue what you are talking about. I don't care how legit it sounds...there is a reason they are building CONTOUR specific headlights.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1346691 09/19/05 03:53 AM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
for one u don't know me i had my contour when you were still riding training wheels,just because i don't sit on computer and post on meaningless subjects does not make me a newbie.i was simply sharing info that i thought was helpful and also wasn't sure if anyone had seen these.which i think is what this forum is all about.....

Edited because there will be no e-thugging in this thread-1314

Last edited by 1314; 09/19/05 06:31 AM.
#1346692 09/19/05 11:33 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
for one u don't know me i had my contour when you were still riding training wheels,just because i don't sit on computer and post on meaningless subjects does not make me a newbie.i was simply sharing info that i thought was helpful and also wasn't sure if anyone had seen these.which i think is what this forum is all about.....

I was just here to tell you that after 2 threads with 30 plus pages of replies you aren't giving us any new information. Just because you are older than I am does not mean more knowledgable. Judging by your last response I would've fig'd you to be 17.

#1346693 09/19/05 11:59 AM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

I was just here to tell you that after 2 threads with 30 plus pages of replies you aren't giving us any new information. Just because you are older than I am does not mean more knowledgable. Judging by your last response I would've fig'd you to be 17.

Bingo pete....

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
#1346694 09/19/05 12:40 PM
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Bingo pete....

Damn, I needed one more number.....Mikey ou need to push your boys, the girls are getting restless in here, Even that Kajorkiana chic!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
#1346695 09/19/05 08:24 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
i'm not here to argue with you,obviously by the response of some others my post was new info.i thought it would also help people get an idea of what the morrettes would be sold for.your response(newbie) though reminded me of high school(freshman/senior crap).i find these forums to be a great help and it shouldn't matter how many times i've posted or how long i've been registered.just trying to help, no one had posted that website with contour morrettes being sold before (i don't think) and i think were all excited about getting these.

#1346696 09/19/05 09:05 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Mondeo morettes have been posted a BILLION TIMES.
Just let mikey do the talking in this thread, he has done a TON of work. He will keep us updated. I don't think there is much that you, myself, or anyone besides Mikey can tell us about these lights that will be new information.

End argument.

#1346697 09/19/05 09:06 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by [Email:
sales@ccmotorsport.co.uk[/Email] ]
The contour lights have been on our site for about 1
month, about a week prior to that I was advised that
they would be ready in the next few weeks so we went
ahead and put them onto the site.

No it is not for a modified pair, I am about to email
the manufacturer and then let you know the latest
situation with the contour specific lights.

Carl - www.ccmotorsport.co.uk

---
> Email: <a href="mailto:kane.david@gmail.com">kane.david@gmail.com">kane.david@gmail.com</a> wrote:

> Email: <a href="mailto:kane.david@gmail.com

> Technician: tech
>
> Inquiry: I'm curious about the Contour Morettes that
> are listed...
>
> Is this a pre-order for when Morette finishes the
> Contour lights, or is this for a modified Mondeo set
> that fits a Contour? Reason I'm asking is b/c the
> Contour Morettes are still in prototype stage...

Yours sincerely,
Carl - www.ccmotorsport.co.uk

Get discounts off Car styling and Tuning parts, join our mailing list at ;
http://www.ccmotorsport.co.uk/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=ACNT&Store_Code=CCM
Need new replacement number plates - www.plate-shop.com

Don't give Machine too much of a hard time (and Machine, e-thugs aren't respected here), he may have come across something cool here...

Last edited by Kane; 09/19/05 09:12 PM.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
#1346698 09/19/05 09:19 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
thanks kane,agreed though end of argument no hard feelings

#1346699 09/19/05 10:58 PM
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Mondeo morettes have been posted a BILLION TIMES.
Just let mikey do the talking in this thread, he has done a TON of work. He will keep us updated. I don't think there is much that you, myself, or anyone besides Mikey can tell us about these lights that will be new information.

End argument.

Morettes have been discussed to death in CEG. The only ones that matter are the ones the Mikey is involved with. Sounds like this other outfit is just trying to jump on the band wagon. The only Morette we need to be concerned with is the company that Mike initiated a dialogue with, who flew from France to his house for the initial fitting, who has fitted 2 prototypes thus far, and who is following through with this. They aren't offering to sell you something that's not even ready to market. They're let us know through Mike when it's ready to sell and fit our cars.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
Page 24 of 53 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 52 53

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard