Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
driving in that sucked.
i cant believe how much stuff got thrown at my car.
i forgot about a huge dip in th eraod nea rthe train tracks and when i hit it the water came over my hood.
bah!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
we didn't get hit too hard, but the wind must have been crazy.
When Mike and I got home, the shower curtain was blown all the way open and a shampoo bottle got blown off the shelf!
also our garbage can was totall tipped over and a patio chair was knocked over.
crazy.
I wish I coulda seen that blast come through!

awesome lightning storm too!

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Nice! Nothing like turning the 'tour into a boat. I was in Groton driving home from work and the side of the road was one giant river... which sucked because of all the silty [censored] that was being thrown up on my roof/windshield/hood.
Thank god for a well-designed splashguard system. All I could think of was getting the plug wires wet and killing the car. --why I used to love driving diesels.

-Chris 2000 SE Sport V6 5spd (all stock except for EO brakes)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
We were at Home Depot in Hooksett when the worst of it passed through. We decided to wait inside until the rain slowed down. By the time we got home it was pouring again. It made the yard work a little tough to get done.

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

it was like war of the worlds! I thought that alien ship was gonna bust out and freggin pop a laser up my arse!

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

it was like war of the worlds! I thought that alien ship was gonna bust out and freggin pop a laser up my arse!

I was thinking the same sh*t when I was watching the lightning from my house. They say lightning never strikes the same spot twice, but I'm not convinced.

I stared at the same spot in the sky for 5 mins and I saw lighting continue to come down in the same spot the whole time.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

I was thinking the same sh*t when I was watching the lightning from my house. They say lightning never strikes the same spot twice, but I'm not convinced.

I stared at the same spot in the sky for 5 mins and I saw lighting continue to come down in the same spot the whole time.

Actually I think because the area where the lightening came down in already pre-charged, it has a higher chance of striking in that same general area then eslewhere... but I could be mistaking.

The scariest was when I was sailing up from the Cape back to Gloucester 2 years ago and a squall line moved offshore from Boston. You've never experienced a lightening storm until you have it striking the water 200 feet from your boat, and you're the only 35 foot aluminum mast in what appeared to be a 10 mile radius.

-Chris 2000 SE Sport V6 5spd (all stock except for EO brakes)
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
tons of trees knocked down in lowell
big one too

crazy schtuff

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
And again

hopefully it does something more in Worcester county than last year's did

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G