Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
alright..its going back...now its stalling and throwing p0172 and 175 ...which is what it throws when i'm not using my superchip(b/c of the gutted precats)....and its stalling from time to time..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
sorry to hear your having problems. did you download the Extreme Tune software? if you did you can adjust idle speed, also a/f, etc. BUT it sounds like those adjustments would only be a crutch for your tune. is Wayne sending your tunes via email, or are you physically sending the sct back to him? if its through email like mine you should be able have it revised by him very quickly.
the tune saying performance fuel ( or whatever) is just a name he put on the tune to diferentiate from the others. if you have the Extreme Tune software you can change the name of tune yourself to whatever you want. im sure its not n "off the shelf" tune. your mods are unique.

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by racerbox77:
sorry to hear your having problems. did you download the Extreme Tune software? if you did you can adjust idle speed, also a/f, etc. BUT it sounds like those adjustments would only be a crutch for your tune. is Wayne sending your tunes via email, or are you physically sending the sct back to him? if its through email like mine you should be able have it revised by him very quickly.
the tune saying performance fuel ( or whatever) is just a name he put on the tune to diferentiate from the others. if you have the Extreme Tune software you can change the name of tune yourself to whatever you want. im sure its not n "off the shelf" tune. your mods are unique.

were did you get that software?

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by tour96se:
were did you get that software?

http://www.sctflash.com/downloads.php

Slow Vehicles in Training 01' Lightning 99' SVTC
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
alright..it offically died on me at lunch today!!!!! threw a code so i hooked it up to pull them...the xcal turns on and just shots off???...

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Damn chris!

You just arn't having any luck with that thing, are ya?

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
could there possibly be something wrong with the flasher itself...not necessarily the tune but maybe the actual device itself...manuf. defect etc...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
could there possibly be something wrong with the flasher itself...not necessarily the tune but maybe the actual device itself...manuf. defect etc...

..i wondered the samething..since ocas it does have problems detecing me pushing on the buttons...and sometimes i have to press REALLY hard...

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Isn't the SCT for OBD-II vehicles and your's is an OBD-I? How's that work??

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Isn't the SCT for OBD-II vehicles and your's is an OBD-I? How's that work??

I'm guessing the 96 part of his name Tour96se is the year of his vehicle, which would be OBD-II.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard