Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
..thread"....yup,its offical,after sending it back twice,and now i'm going to send it back...AGAIN, i'm really starting to hate this thing,although we have made some progress,it is downloading some type of tune....but i'm not sure what??? instead of the custom tune reading,say my stock code like it should(TAA2),and did,..it says for custom tune,"premium fuel perf"..???? what is this some type of generic tune he gave me? what ever it is its not right.
At idle the car pegs out rich on the A/F gauge,and at WOT it pegs out lean....at idle it barely idles above the stall out rpm,at WOT it feels like the engine is fighting itself.........also its throwing P0175?...now i know that A/F gauges arent a accur. reading of your A/F..but the old readings were completely backwards...at idle it would shot back and fourth between rich and lean..but mostly lean,and at wot it would hang at rich for a moment then bounce around...so i called wayne told him some of the problems....and he said he would call me back....also you would think that i wouldnt be able to use my sct chip with this tune at the same time...but you can... ...btw i did this just to experiment...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by tour96se:
..thread"....yup,its offical,after sending it back twice,and now i'm going to send it back...AGAIN, i'm really starting to hate this thing,although we have made some progress,it is downloading some type of tune....but i'm not sure what??? instead of the custom tune reading,say my stock code like it should(TAA2),and did,..it says for custom tune,"premium fuel perf"..???? what is this some type of generic tune he gave me? what ever it is its not right.
At idle the car pegs out rich on the A/F gauge,and at WOT it pegs out lean....at idle it barely idles above the stall out rpm,at WOT it feels like the engine is fighting itself.........also its throwing P0175?...now i know that A/F gauges arent a accur. reading of your A/F..but the old readings were completely backwards...at idle it would shot back and fourth between rich and lean..but mostly lean,and at wot it would hang at rich for a moment then bounce around...so i called wayne told him some of the problems....and he said he would call me back....also you would think that i wouldnt be able to use my sct chip with this tune at the same time...but you can... ...btw i did this just to experiment...

Are you back on your SE ECU again or are you still doing the SVT ECU mix & match thing? I am sure Wayne is doing everything he can for you... why would everybody else's tune be a one-time thing and your's is a prolonged ordeal? Not sure he deserves a rant thread to be dedicated to his efforts though.

XL

Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
no stock ecu...i'm not sure i'm ranting about him...i'm ranting at the fact that its not right..not saying its his fault,my fault...etc...just ranting,venting...although i am curious about the tune he programmed...the last two times when you go to the download custom tune option it would say my cars code,either TAA2,RJL1...but now it says the "prem fuel perf"...like its some off the shelf code...and he obv didnt tune in the fact that i dont have precats so i need the bottom o2's deleted....

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
well wayne will fix it for you. it must be something to do with your car. cause every single one he has ever tuned has been great. never had a single problem. i watched wayne tune your xcal and he did it the exact same as everyone elses but with your mods list. trust me its not wayne i think its your car man

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I don't think it's the SCT Flasher that's the problem.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by DemonSVT:

.....good one.. ............well last night i reset the ecu,programed it,ran it for a minute,reset the ecu....its been runing fine since...

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
He's gonna chop 9 tenths off his 1/4 times!

BA DUM BUMP! hehe.

Originally posted by DemonSVT:

Ryan Trollin!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
good to hear man, glad its working for you now. just dont do the chip/flasher combo anymore, 1 or the other. and yes when you do the full svt motor swap and all you will see a big gain.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard