Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PDXSVT Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
As is noted on another thread, there's a meet in Portland this Saturday at noon. Who expects to be there?

Looks so far like:

Shotwell yes
GrooveNerd likely
PDXSVT yes, and bringing a friend and invited two more.
GRN99SVT likely
SleeperZ likely
96mercury interested
auiotour interested

Ernie out of state
LuckySVT out of state

Shaun G, Is your M fixed?
Qbert, what's new racing and house wise?
Woogieman, what have you been up to?
Marko, are you with Intel?
Others from Oregon?

Others from Washington?
Trapps, can I offer you an olive branch AND a beer?
Does Beowolf offer a seminar on heatshields for his CAI?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I'll be there, even though my friggin' ignition lock broke today!! (See my other post.)

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'll confirm that. See you then!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Hey guys. I am probably a no go, but only because I'm going to be visiting my Dad & Uncle's shop to see how much work it's going to take to get some paint over spray off of my tour . The worst part is that I will be just over the Interstate Bridge on the Washington side. I guess if things go quick I might be able to swing by & hang out for a little while.

-Aaron

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Woogieman:
Hey guys. I am probably a no go, but only because I'm going to be visiting my Dad & Uncle's shop to see how much work it's going to take to get some paint over spray off of my tour . The worst part is that I will be just over the Interstate Bridge on the Washington side. I guess if things go quick I might be able to swing by & hang out for a little while.

-Aaron

Have you tried a claybar?
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by PDXSVT:

Others from Washington?
Trapps, can I offer you an olive branch AND a beer?
Does Beowolf offer a seminar on heatshields for his CAI?

Not I. I already have plans to be at the McChord airshow on the 30th.

And seminars are always available. I recommend driving down Hwy 18 on the bridge over the Cedar River at around 8AM with bad brakes. A Ford F-150 in front of you will also be required.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I've never used one, but believe it or not, just 2 yrs ago my wifes car was "painted" , & the guy who detailed the car used a clay bar which left small random scratches all over her car & kicked the crap out of the rear driverside window . After that experience I have been a little affraid of clay bars . My Dad & Uncle own a body shop so I'm turning to them first, but if they can't assist me I may be turning to one of my felow NW CEG'ers for some assistance.

-Aaron

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
sorry guys, i have a soccer tournament being played this weekend and so i gotta sit this one out, sorry

aaron

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard