Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
So will a MAF that was being used on a 1991 mustang gt with the red top 30# injectors work ok on my car, in the picture of the product it almost looked like there was a second plug in piece on the housing, and can a superchip that was being used on the same 91 mustang gt be reprogrammed by maybe ADC or someone to work with my setup rather than having to get a whole new chip and tune?? Thanks.

98 Tour SVT #1819 custom turbo..again 95 Tour SE CTA intake,DND seats, removed cat/resonator,2.5" exhaust,98 SVT UIM and TB,9" K&N,custom turbo kit,greddy turbo timer,sunpro boost,oil psi,air/fuel gauges
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Price a superchips custom program once and that's once you find a dyno still using their POS original software.

Just buy a chip from ADC or a well established local dyno tuner. (Diablo or SCT is the software of choice with SCT being the better choice)

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i have a mustang GT throttle body in my setup, but it was all tuned by ADC to perfection. . . .gr8 for FI, useless otherwise. . .trust us. . .

as for chips, you need a contour specific one, can't jerry-rig that sort of stuff, I dunno, ask Keyser, he's the expert on the boards for tuning. . . .

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I'll have a sct tuned by adc available...hopefully tomorrow... i'll let it go cheap...well compared to what it cost new...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile

Link Copied to Clipboard