Next Thread
Print Thread
#1340001 07/20/05 05:31 PM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I upgraded the brakes on my wife�s Mystique to the SVT sized rotors and I got the titanium II. They seem to be much more dusty then the previous titaniums. Has anyone else noticed this? After one week of driving the wheels are covered.

Green 2000 SVT #1166 mods-K&N and Custom heat shield, optimized y pipe, Magnaflow center resonator, DMDhttp://www.geocities.com/savinoss/Cars.html -Wifes car 99 Mystique V6 5 spd
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Does your wife's car have the factory Mystique 6 spoke 15" alloy wheels? I am thinking about the front rotor upgrade (260mm to 278mm) for my Mystique but I want to be sure the wheels don't rub the calipers.

Lars

'98 LS MTX
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by larsofvt:
Does your wife's car have the factory Mystique 6 spoke 15" alloy wheels? I am thinking about the front rotor upgrade (260mm to 278mm) for my Mystique but I want to be sure the wheels don't rub the calipers.

Lars

been posted before, was the thread on it a few weeks ago, yes the 15 inch wheels fit the SVT brakes, this is why you can get 15 inch steel wheel snow tire sets from tire rack

but also fyi he put his stock svt wheels in the mystique

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by brapple:

been posted before, was the thread on it a few weeks ago, yes the 15 inch wheels fit the SVT brakes, this is why you can get 15 inch steel wheel snow tire sets from tire rack

I saw the earlier discussion. I wasn't prepared to assume that because a (steel) 15" wheel would fit that my 15" wheel would fit.

I just wanted clarification on the specific Mystique wheel.

Thanks for the input,
Lars

'98 LS MTX
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by larsofvt:
Originally posted by brapple:

I saw the earlier discussion. I wasn't prepared to assume that because a (steel) 15" wheel would fit that my 15" wheel would fit.

I just wanted clarification on the specific Mystique wheel.

Thanks for the input,
Lars

makes sense, since the steel wheel fits and the 15 in wheel of course fits, the wheels have to have the same specs as in size and backspacing, meaning any wheel that is dimentionaly the same should fit

I suppose the onlt weird think that could happen is if the wheel has a design that would interfer

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Nope, I didn't notice the Bendix II's being dusty at all unless I drive through a rainstorm, but then the car needs to be washed again anyway.

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard