Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Not trying to start a pissing contest. But if you think about it, Predator is part of what company.... Diablo! So if you say they aren't using Diablo, they obviously wouldn't be using Predator. What it boils down to is, it doesn't look like it's available for the Contour anyway. Go with SCT!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
well said mark....go with SCT they are awsome.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
You know, I'm terribly sorry I offered you guys a great price on these programmers. I mean it�s not as if you guys don't own other vehicles which might very well be on the "offered" application list. I know very well that Diablo doesn't make one for the Contour; however that changes nothing regarding the short term low price on all the other offered applications.

In defense of the product itself, the Diablo Predator has widely been recognized as one of the best programmers for gas and diesel alike. From the Cobra to the Duramax and Powerstroke, this programmer has been one of the most highly regarded.

Again, I am aware that there is no Contour application for this programmer, but if you are interested in any other application "offered" then please let me know by either posting or PM.

Thanks
RamMotorsports

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Well, since this is/was a thread about the Diablo Predator, one would interupt it as one in the same....

Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
none. i didnt say the predator i said diablo. i know a few mustang guys and contour guys with diablo that didnt like it. thats why i said "from what ive heard"

Ryan Trollin!
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
my uncle had a diablo on his 03 cobra. he hated it...the chip acutally locked him out of his car a few times and my cousin also had one for his 03 gt. he also disliked it.both uncle and cousin said it wuld make the car "act up" and perform odd. my cousin i thnk had a predator on his..cant remember exactly but it was diablo... maybe jus bad batch of chips??

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard