Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
oh yeah thats mine.!!! Picked her up today and got her home just shy of 1230am. The drive was long but fun. Met drerok and hes a really good guy. After that went to pick the svt up. Got her home and im going to get ready to tear her apart. If anyone is interested in parts from this car I am parting it out. So this thread doesnt get locked please ask all your questions and parts that you need through PMs. Please do not send me offers right now,as I have prices written down for everything off of the car. a negocitation may be possible for certain items. Also I will reply to you if the part is still available or if infact the part is sold. Just giving the SE chapter a heads up before I go ahead and put the rest of the parts on ebay. I am going to list a few things in the classifieds just to make this post that much more legal so it infact will not be locked. thank you guys and please Pm me with anything you guys may need. BTW the car is a 99 black/tan.

99 T-RED 3L SVT Apillar Guages How-To 3L 98 CSVT SF/MB 4 SALE 7500 obo pm me
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by svttour:
oh yeah thats mine.!!! Picked her up today and got her home just shy of 1230am. The drive was long but fun. Met drerok and hes a really good guy. After that went to pick the svt up. Got her home and im going to get ready to tear her apart. If anyone is interested in parts from this car I am parting it out. So this thread doesnt get locked please ask all your questions and parts that you need through PMs. Please do not send me offers right now,as I have prices written down for everything off of the car. a negocitation may be possible for certain items. Also I will reply to you if the part is still available or if infact the part is sold. Just giving the SE chapter a heads up before I go ahead and put the rest of the parts on ebay. I am going to list a few things in the classifieds just to make this post that much more legal so it infact will not be locked. thank you guys and please Pm me with anything you guys may need. BTW the car is a 99 black/tan.

The underlined portion, from your quote above, is the only part of this post that is not an advertisment! But just because I like my SE Brotherian I will not move this thread, but lock it.

May I suggest you simply place your adds in the classifieds or ebay and put sumtin` in your sig about having some SVT parts for sale and that people can PM you for more info.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard