Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I'm coming into this a little late. We are going to be down in the DM area that weekend, and would like to stop by on Saturday and meet some other contour fanatics. Just wondering where and at what time on sat.

B
Learned patience the hard way
OP Offline
B
My address is in the first post and I'm guessing anytime mid morning or after we should be hanging out.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Hey all, I regret to have to post this (as I hate to back out of things) but due to a very large purchase (see here) I won't be able to make the get together at Buckshot's house. I really want to go, so I hope you guys can understand and don't hate me.

On a posistive note, I have not yet cancelled our reservations for hotel rooms. I have 2 rooms at the American Inn, Rick referenced in the initial post.

I have spoken with the American Inn, and they are willing to transfer my reservation to anybody that I tell them to. It will require you to send me a PM me with your name, and I will let the American Inn know this info and PM you my reservation #. You can then call them with your credit card # to hold the reservation.

I have 2 non-smoking rooms reserved. 1 has a king bed and is $52 a night, the other has 2 queens and is $60 a night. The first to PM me gets the rooms, and the first gets the choice of which room they want. Again, this will be on a first come, frist serve basis.

If nobody has PM'ed me by Friday @ midnight I am going to cancel the rooms. Please be patient with my response as I work during the day and cannot check in here until probably after 8pm. I will try to PM the winners, and will post here so others will know if they need to look elsewhere.

Please remember that this is a busy weekend for Des Moines and hotel rooms are not easy to find. So I want to be fair to the hotel and other non-CEG'ers that may need a room.

I wish I could go, but at least maybe somebdoy that didn't have a room and wanted to go, the oppourtunity to go.

Ready, set, PM away!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I have to work that whole weekend since I took the following weekend off 19 & 20 for a wedding that I have to attend. This is getting very frustrating that I haven't been able to goto a meet where there are more people than the local Omaha/Lincoln CEGer's.

OH WELL, maybe next time.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
B
OP Offline
B
Attendance List (updated 8/3):
1) Rick and Miranda Blackford
2) Davo
3) asiya, jon jon, and mike
4) Ryan McD.
5) Dave C(iwishihadasvt)
6) Nick (Super Karve S) and possibly the gf and one more.
7) Alex (possibly +1)
8) Bard Onno

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
9) Matt will be there as well, probably trolling it up in his BMW.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
10) I will be attending, less my wife wont be able to make it do to her working that weekend. Thanks
Eric

Go Army My new home for awhile.
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
HOLD IT!!!

I just checked the schedule from work and saw that it is this weekend that I have to work fri, sat, & sun. So I will be able to attend but I will not be able to get there till sat night possibly sun morning most likely. I have to work my normal sked which is 0600-1800 fri & sat. So hopefully there will still be alot of people there on Sunday.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Hey guys and gals, I have one room left, it is the room with the king bed.

Let me know soon if you want it as I am going to cancel it tomorrow after midnight!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I (TIM) will be there with my wife and possibly plus 1 on saturday only

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard