Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
Hey everyone, my name's Ryan and I recently purchased a 3L SVT Hybrid Cougar. I live in western Illinois, but am just across the border from Eastern Iowa and was just seeing if there were any CEGers nearby. Drop me a line if you want.

O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
whats up man, where do you live at? im in bettendorf so ill keep an eye out for ya if your around...

B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
I live in Orion, but I work in Davenport. I'm not too hard to spot, there's not many Melina Blue Coug's runnin around with dual exhaust. What do you roll, I'll try to keep an eye out for you.

O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
thats awesome, where at in D'port do you work? ive got a modded SVT....sweet, time to whore! lol

B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
I work at Cingular at North Park. Love my job, HATE the mall, but its gonna pay for my baby as well as let me go to school, so I can't really complain.

And if you're whoring, I'm definitely doing the same.

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Maybe you'll see me around also... I'm in the Air Force, but my mom lives in Clinton (about 45 mins north of Davenport on Hwy 30 if ya didn't know).

I bought Owen's original rims to have winter tires for my car.

If any of y'all see me, I've got the all black SVT.

These pics are the best I have access to over here:
1. My car just after I rigged the bumper (black duct tape... see where it's broken?)
2. The side, found out I'm too low to get up there...
3. Just for fun... what happend to me once I got back to Montana in December.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V

Link Copied to Clipboard