Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=general&Number=997157&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1

I wasn't going to post anything, because I figured everyone `round here might have read it. I guess I was wrong...

I have noticed, in several posts, that it seems as though noone really cares. So, this is everyones public warning. From this point forward, any thread - and I mean any thread, will be moved to a perverbable Purgatory and bans passed out on an "as needed" basis.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Why did you not post this in all of the branches or did you not see this on the 1st page of the sw branch ?
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=SW&Number=989842&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=2#Post993160

Forum Rule #3:
Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. Attempts to defeat the built-in censor will be met harshly.

----Many CEGers have circumvented the built-in censor by swapping certain letters, using symbols, etc. From this point forward, attempts to do so will result in a ban.---

U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by sleeper357:
Why did you not post this in all of the branches or did you not see this on the 1st page of the sw branch ?

Because I am only the Mod in three forums... Transaxle, Southeast & Common Interest. And each Mod is responsible for their forums. If you look down, at the bottom of the page of a perticular forum, you will see the moderators names that are responsible for that perticular forum.

Although there are other, slightly similar posts/warnings in each of those forums, I felt that this should be called out aside from everything else due to some recent posts.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
A fair answer. Thanks

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
here, here

i stand next to phillip and will either act in the same manner as him, or back him up in any of his decisions.....

big brother is watching people, dont make us ban you....

although i must say for the most part....the southeast is usually pretty good about things....

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
T
TjZ Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
But we are being good we promise.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by csc99svt:
although i must say for the most part....the southeast is usually pretty good about things....

Dayum right!

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by liquidX:

Dayum right!

Cept' for that crazy Ruff Rydin' mofo "X-to-da-Liquid".

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Stry-ped:
Originally posted by liquidX:

Dayum right!

Cept' for that crazy Ruff Rydin' mofo "X-to-da-Liquid".

And Stry to tha pizzle fo shizzle

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yall are crizzle-azzy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard