Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I want the plain stock looking CF hood.. any GB on that?

Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Like this

G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Like this

ditto homie

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

Your looking for the wrong group buy. Look for one with rims.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
shouldn't buyers be able to read opinions?

I don't see how keeping their opinions out of the thread can POSSIBLY be looking out for our fellow members.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Ray:
shouldn't buyers be able to read opinions?

Ray

Well Ray, yes. I do agree with you on that one. Unfortunately CEGers are not mature enough to handle OPINIONS with out freaking out and name calling. Also, sometimes they lack the maturity to actually just state the problems.

What should be "Well, I had a really tough time getting the hood to fit correctly. All of the gaps are too large. The fit quality leave lots to be desired" Turns into "This flaming piece of dog [censored] [censored] sucks! I spent all [censored] day trying to get this piece of [censored] to fit, blah blah blah."

And someone will respond with "We all told you that hood looks horrible, why would you waste your money on that pile? You're a dumbass for not listening to everyone!" And is responded to with "I posted pics only for people who want to tell me how sweet my car is now. If you dont like it, STFU and I hope you get raped by a gorrilla you piece of [censored]!"

Thats why!

This thread is off track already, and is partly my fault. Im done, if anyone cares to chat I accept PMs!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
"*If you do not agree with a Group Buy price or product, let it be. Do not post negative remarks. If the price is high, don't buy it. You don't like windshield washer lights? Don't buy them. "

- GB Rules

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I remember when I offered Group Buys on powder coating , there was a handful of BEWARE remarks along with negative remarks. Well I guess some people are diffrent twoards others .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I, for one, think that trying to keep opinions out of a purchase thread is like handing a child a gun... You KNOW they don't know anything about it, but they'll still hurt theirself.

Granted, the immature negative comments could be tossed, but negative comments in general shouldn't be shunned.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard