Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
OK, so I don't have everyone saying "that's too short notice!!", Here's the next AutoX dates.

The next Tulsa region date is August 14, but we still don't have a site yet. The next OKC region date is August 28 at OSU-OKC. If the Aug. 14 date gets cancelled, I probably will NOT go to the OKC event. Nothing against OKC, but their fees are higher, plus when you add the tolls and extra gas, it's just not worth it (to me).

I will update this when it gets closer to the date(s).

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I don't know Rog. I'll have to check my schedule. This is kinda short notice.

-R-

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Kung Fu Troll:
I don't know Rog. I'll have to check my schedule. This is kinda short notice.

-R-

Har-dee-har-har!

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
whats the word on this?

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

W
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Static:
whats the word on this?

Sorry, I was so depressed at a lack of a site, I just sorta forgot. We still haven't found a site, despite some heavy duty searching. It's happened so many times... they'll talk to somebody about a site and it looks promising, but as soon as they talk to "risk management" they say "no way" for liability reasons. With the price of gas being what it is, it's not really practical to drive to OKC just for an autoX. There is an event scheduled for Oct 2, but I'm not holding my breath. As a matter of fact, even if they do have the event, I probably won't go, cuz I'm going to Zoom Zoom Live in Dallas, Oct 1, 8:30am

I know it's early, but we're going down the night before. It's going to be a little family weekend vacation. Unless the family decides not to go, then I'm gonna hitch a ride with a buddy.

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard