Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hi everyone, I'm gonna be on vacation (family reunion) in northern Minnesota July 15-19th. I'll primarily be in Baudette, but I may also make it over to International Falls. I remember someone on here being from the Falls (Teenage Contour, I think). Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone'd wanna get together and say "hi". I wouldn't mind making a detour if it's not too far outta the way, at least on my way home. I'll be driving my Contour, and will be coming through ND, probably on I-94, so if anyone's in that area, I'd be up for a stop along there too.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Hello from the library at Baudette, MN.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Hey
didn't know that there was life on this site that had even heard of this place. Yep, I'm here, would have got back to u sooner but i was in Montana for a while. If ya wanna to meet that would be cool, but i have to work most of the week, I'll get back to ya when I'm off. But you name the place in town (parking lot probally if that works) and it should work. I'll let you know when I'm off this week. I havn't seen you yet, I usually see all the Contours in town cause there is only like 3 and this town isn't too big. But let me know what comes of it. Ill tell you the scedule tomrrow.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!
G
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Drat! I left Baudette on Wednesday, and I'm in Livingston, Idaho right now. I drove through Montana yesterday and today. I didn't end up making it to the Falls, but I guess you weren't there then anyway. Oh well, maybe next time.

Marty

B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
yea, too bad. Have to catch ya here sometime later hopefully.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard