I noticed there is a MTX but not an ATX so I decided to make one.
First lemme say I am not responsible for anything damaged because as we all know ATX fluid is the worst smelling thing on the planet....so here we go
1. Gather all the tools needed...4 qts of ATX fluid,ratchit,extension,bucket to catch the old fluid, and a funnel to put in the new fluid, jack and jack stands, and some lube or PB blaster.
2. Jack up the car on the drivers side (found its easier to get to) and use a jack stand...jackstand is a MUST!!!
3. Locate transmission drain plug and spray some lube or PB blaster on it.
4. Put extension on ratchit and put to the plug. Put the breaker bar on the ratchit and turn clockwise.
5. Get it loose then put the bucket under it. Then finish unscrewing the plug. Grab a beer or w/e you drink and watch all the old fluid come out.
6. When all the old fluid is out reinstall the drain plug.
7. Lower the car off the jack and jack stand.
8. Locate the IAC hose and take it off...it makes it a lot easier to get to the filler.
9. Locate the yellow transmission handle for the filler and pull it out. Put your funnal in the hole and pour 3.5 QTS into the transmission.
10. Start the car and run it through the gears then put it into neutral. Check the fluid level then and add more if needed.
11. Take the car around the block then bring it back and do it 2 more times.
Your car will love you even more with this. Good luck and if you have any questions PM me.