Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Pointless.

STFU and get a sense of humor my god, no wonder why nobody wants to come to meets anymore.

Stebe you had me with hello.......i mean on the floor lmfao.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

Pointless.

STFU and get a sense of humor my god, no wonder why nobody wants
to come to meets anymore.

Stebe you had me IDB.......i mean on the floor fmlao.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Pointless.

STFU and get a sense of humor my god, no wonder why nobody wants to come to meets anymore.

Stebe you had me with hello.......i mean on the floor lmfao.

And this EXACTLY proves my point.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Plain ole' todras:
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti

OMG Tod, you are awsome, I didn't think anyone would get that. Plus I should have said "I'm bless the rains down in Africa"

Also Hector I'm gonna Gonna take some time to do the things we never had, should be fun!

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Wien_Sean:

Also Hector I'm gonna Gonna take some time to do the things we never had, should be fun!

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Wien_Sean:

you'd better hurry, boy! he's waiting there for you!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
funny stuff.

but really, like i said in hector's doomsday thread, we had a great turnout the meet before SZ. where are you getting this "people dont want to come to meets" idea?

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
In some ways I can see where he is going with this... I mean, why don't people want to meet up?

Mike you are right, pre-SZ was a big meet, but we have had Jack zhit since then, and Jack left town.

Lets start a thread on another meet sometime soon. Hopefully, we will get a bit more interest. And maybe that interest will be local, not 520 miles away...

B
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Pointless.

Stebe you had me IDB.......i mean on the floor fmlao.

And this EXACTLY proves my point.

And this is what I am talking about.......we don't need no more negativity here.

Dude this thread wass started as fun trying to cheer people up, but I guess now we know where the negstivity originates.

I don't know what you're beef is with me online, you've attacked me more than once and told me to STFU....But in person you wanna sit there and talk shop, like the time at Kevs when I was changing the filter on the Focus intake.

If you have something with me call me, I know you know the #...If you have something with someone else get a hold of them, solve your crankiness once and for all. To me it seems like youre the rain on this parade but lucky for the "REAL" CEGers, I brought my umbrella!!!!

Damn, I'm good!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard