#1324419 07/02/05 02:10 AM
X
XT_ Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
X
Hey Guys,

I'm located on the Lockport/Clarence, NY border. Anybody from around here?? Any meets going on??

Chris

'97 Teal Metallic Zetec Lightly Modded
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
welcome to the club! well i live in the falls area, which is still pretty close, obicanobi0 lives in lancaster and according to pre98, he lives 1000ft from the buffalo airport lol. but when i work(i work at goodyear) im out there by all of them seeing as its on transit road. i told them they need to swing by, ( psss.. come this sunday!) but eh eventually we'll get something rolling. i do know that the car club im in is going to nopi in august, so perhaps you guys can come if you wanna.

X
XT_ Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
X
Thanks for the welcome, and Nice to meet you!

Where exactly on Transit is Goodyear?? I'll stop in to say hi sometime soon. And what the heck is NOPI?

We should definately all get together and do a picnic or something fun like that!

Chris

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I live in Cheektowaga, but I'm usually all over WNY.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
http://www.nopi.com/2005/default.htm thats nopi. and the goodyear on transit is near the onramp for the 190. its across from the transitown plaza and near the clarence mall also. pre98 you and obicanobi0, and anyone in the general wny area should swing by my house for my 4th of july party, its downtown in the falls.there'll be plenty of food and drinks to go around, starts at four, call me at 609-3125 if you wanna come and ill give you directions

X
XT_ Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by SenorDuckie:
http://www.nopi.com/2005/default.htm thats nopi. and the goodyear on transit is near the onramp for the 190. its across from the transitown plaza and near the clarence mall also. pre98 you and obicanobi0, and anyone in the general wny area should swing by my house for my 4th of july party, its downtown in the falls.there'll be plenty of food and drinks to go around, starts at four, call me at 609-3125 if you wanna come and ill give you directions

Oh ok, I know where that is. My wife is always deagging me over to Eastern Hills Mall for something

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
what are ya driving? were supp. be having a meet around rochester sometime....if these guys make up their minds..

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
X
XT_ Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
X
Just a 97 4 banger, Love this car tho, never had a car handle curves like this one does. Not even my 97 Camaro Could compare. This thing handles as if it has suspension mods, but It does not. Ford did a good job with this car. The europeans are lucky

Originally posted by tour96se:
what are ya driving? were supp. be having a meet around rochester sometime....if these guys make up their minds..

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Welcome to the CEG Chris.
Nice looking ride you've got there.

X
XT_ Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by LUCA:
Welcome to the CEG Chris.
Nice looking ride you've got there.

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard