Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I may also have one of my camping buddies show up with his awd eclipse, so I can get a ride home after dropping my svt off with Chris.

Autozone ran my CEL codes today of P1518, 0301, 0303 but nothing about an IMRC problem. About those two misfire codes, my plugs are not very old.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Must be the plug wires then PDX. Did we change those with the plugs? I can't remember. As far as your IMRC goes, you can see if the box is working by watching under the intake and reving it up. That doesn't mean they're actually opening as the cable could be frayed, as in the case of my car. Supposedly bicycle cable will fix this, although I haven't looked up the how-to.
I'll likely be driving my Malibu again. It's doing much better now after the 60K service. It's actually pretty peppy! Well, for a Malibu anyway. I can't complain though. It's been a good car so far.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Gimme a call when you're driving past, so I can toss you your spoon.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by DDV:
Gimme a call when you're driving past, so I can toss you your spoon.

<matrix> There is no spoon </matrix>

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard