Print Thread
Page 2 of 36 1 2 3 4 35 36
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by XtrudeHoeing:
Okay, hopefully he does not check out this website as what I am about to tell you is a bit sneaky. Call up Wayne and ask him what are the safest Nitrous programs to run on the CSVT, ones that can be pretty easily installed (wet or dry). After that, go ahead and try and get a Zex, NOS, or Venom kit, and get an SCT flasher program to go with it. This way your engine can run at optimally safe levels while ensureing the presence of the "majic button" if the Hemi starts pulling away.

XL

LOL, X.. you thug.

He KNOWS I don't have F/I or a chip...however, a chip is undetectable visually and he's NEVER seen my car run/raced with me. Hmmm..

I dunno, man... I almost just wanna go out there as is and given him hell, lol.

As for the "legalities".. it's his company and it's all an agreement. If I loose, so be it, my fault, lol. But, I am feeling pretty good, right.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
For some reason Hemi guys turn into retards the minute they buy there Hemi X product. I think it is because they all have small weiners.

Ryan Trollin!
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
chad, i have been in both your car, and a hemi durango.persoanlly i think you can take it.just my .02 cents

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:
I've had my share of track racing in many cars...so it's defenetly not my first.

Gotcha.. I assume that when people post questions about going to the track, and "will I beat ____X_____ car", that they are newbs the the track.. Get a nice launch, and powershift the hell out of it. 3 powershifts(1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, 3rd to 4th) will be worth the $1.00/hr. raise you get!

Mark

Seriously, I THOUGHT about that idea. WIn the race, blown up trans.. but pay for a Bull Dog trans/LSD with my "winnings" (aka, visa card, lol). Damn, I've only powershifted like that a few times in a 70 Nova and a 71 Stang... never in a FWD V6.

I think I'll take the first one just double clutchin' the hell out of it and see where I come up. If I smoke the bastid, I know what to do. If it's TOO close or I even get wasted...then I get a new clutch/trans after words.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
...however, a chip is undetectable visually and he's NEVER seen my car run/raced with me

A nitrous kit is undetectable too, if the nozzles are done low profile style (No purging at the track as tempting as it may be!!!)

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
there are great deals avaliable right now for Xcal2's; either through Hypnotic or ADC.

87 Mustang GT 5.0L TURBO
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by XtrudeHoeing:
...however, a chip is undetectable visually and he's NEVER seen my car run/raced with me

A nitrous kit is undetectable too, if the nozzles are done low profile style (No purging at the track as tempting as it may be!!!)

Ofcoarse you've got a point X... but you can DEFENETLY tell when the NOS is kicked in... low profile or not. Hell, i could hollow the bottom of the back seat out and put the bottole unde rthere...but you will STILL know I have it.... as a stoopid guy once and still has in his sig.. 3.0L + Venom 2000= Ahhhhh SKEEET SKEEET SKEEET

Oh, and Ryan... I think your right baout that speculation. His Ego has grown EMENSELY since his fancy little LEASED purchase.. compensating for something.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P

I think I'll take the first one just double clutchin' the hell out of it and see where I come up.

Good idea Vin.

87 Mustang GT 5.0L TURBO
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Pope:

I think I'll take the first one just double clutchin' the hell out of it and see where I come up.

Good idea Vin.

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
My 'tour has seen a few powershifts. Never balls-out clutch slamming at the redline, but serious rev mis-matches. It seemed to handle them, but that was on smaller tires that broke free in second and third when I powershifted. It is faster, that's for sure. You don't have the glass diff, so you should be OK with 3 slam-shifts. Like you said, it's worth the money.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results
Page 2 of 36 1 2 3 4 35 36

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard