F
thanks to everyone for the fast replys

Rob W

Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Geez, will all of you just STFU!

I am so sick of this BS. If you don't like it, don't want to spend the money on it, THEN WHY THE [censored] COME ON HERE AND TALK [censored] ABOUT IT??? Nobody is putting a gun to your head to buy it. But no, you just have to add your worthless comments into the stir...

I just don't understand people that comment on [censored] that they will not be involved with. What's it to you? I mean, really? I just can't understand the mindset of some people...

I have had the Mirko on my car, and it is awesome. Period.

Don't have the cash to buy it? That is your problem, not Mirko's...

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
then stop bringing it up...it was dead until your post

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Interested.

1996 Mondeo 24v 4-door twin janspeed stainless pipe cat by-pass Phase 2 RS bodykit 16" cosworth alloys K&N RU3530 SVT TB/UIM/LIM poly bushings konis/bat springs/bar Pioneer MSDS Indiglos P&P heads 2005 Mondeo Zetec Tdci
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Unfortuanetly, I will have to be part of this GB gang, that is if I do not find the missing piece to mine to perform re-constructive surgery

XL

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
not to be mr stupid face and light this post up again,i see the price and all, im not b*tching in any way about anything here, i just want to know if they paint it for you or if you have to get it painted on your own after you get it.
and if you do need to get it painted, anyone know the average price youd expect to pay for a piece like that?
thanks in advance!

edit: sorry answered my own question yet again, well part of it, it comes primered, but my question still remains about the cost id be looking at for it to be painted...and put on right, if its not an easy job i could do myself.

thanks again

-Snipey

Last edited by Snipey; 07/18/05 12:21 PM.

- 98 SVT #5999 -. -CDA-7894 w/ ipod interface -Knauberized, Trubendz 2.5/highflow cat
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
a new one shouldn't cost more than $150 to have painted. many people do them themselves.... i guess it depends on yoru skill level.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
H
hdu Offline
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
count me in for one

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I have had the Mirko spliter for almost 2 years now, and it is a qaulity piece. Bear in mind, if your a midwestern state that gets a lot of road work done every year, you may want to hold off, especially if your lowered.....And definatly do not drive it in the snow.....because it will act like a snow plow...lol...

But it does serve a grate advantage on the track in improving airodynamics.....As i live a mear 30 mins from Mirko i ahve seen the extent of his quality and reliabilty....I assure you for the price you are getting a quality piece!!!!!

I only paied 180$ for mine shipped, because he delievered it personaly to me at the body shop and it was almost 2 yars ago!!! He has great customer service and skill with our vehicals...i only wish he was still doing mroe with them.

A little history on mirko....a few years back, he was racing a SVT contour in SCCA, but the only reason he stopped running it after one or 2 seasons, becasue Ford offered no type of sponsership or help getting decently priced replacement parts.

Pretty much they told him "heres the number or your local ford dealership..good luck..."

After that he swithched to an RSX and Honda gave him a ASS load of replacement parts for free.....theres a bucnch more inbetween...

He still misses the contour and i believe on occasion he has said its one of the best cars he has ever driven.

Lupe

Last edited by Roz 1999 SVT-C; 07/23/05 09:07 PM.

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
H
hdu Offline
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
SO this is for 98 and later contours?
Hows the installation?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard