Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by mikey boy:
so people informing you on something that you were otherwise ignorant to is "starting something?" boy you have a tough life ahead of you.

"performance" is only an adjective used when it comes to power? so, if you dont get better performance from an aftermarket suspension set-up, for instance, then what term would you use?

the mirko is a quality piece, and as tom stated earlier, you have to pay to play.

"i dont know what kind of parts that you have bought for cars before, maybe a giant wing or something"

--that isn't meant to be an insult? I wasn't ebing ignorant, I just didn't specify enough for you to understand me clearly.

And i guess I have to say it twice, when I said performance I was referring to power gains. I said that above and you've contridicted it and I corrected it so you inderstood what I mean. And here you are repeating yourself.

The mirko IS a quality piece. I never said or implied it wasn't.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by posthuman63t:

No one is making negative comments about Mirko, or their awesome splitter. Some people are just frustrated that Mirko is unwilling to budge and give us a decent price if we do a group buy.

well, i wasn't talking to you directly.

but, since you said noone made negative comments... i was referring to crap like this:

Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
if mirko isnt gonna give a better deal than that then i dont need to do buisness with mirko.

which is amusing coming from someone who stated 7 or 8 posts earlier in the same thread....

Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
anything lower than thier website price is a deal to me

like i said, everyone, please keep the negative comments about one of the only aftermarket suppliers we have left to a minimum.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I really didn't want to post this before, but I am seriously impressed at how high Mirko has raised their prices. In only a matter of months, you are still $15 higher than original price and another $13 higher on shipping even at Group Buy level. I guess supply and demand has taken it's toll on our Contour's aftermarket. Here is my PayPal receipt from March 17th this year:

In a way, negative comments about Mirko are really absurd, since dealing with this company is a true pleasurable experience, and customer service is top notch, not to mention their great attitude. You should just see the raise in price and group buy opportunity as a sign that says "get it while it's still cheap", rather than whine all day about "not dealing with them if they don't drop the price". You are lucky you have a company that still supports an edangered species that is the aftermarket for our cars ...

XL

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I said that above and you've contridicted it and I corrected it so you inderstood what I mean. And here you are repeating yourself.

The only one doing any contradicting and correcting is you. 'It doesn't improve performance' turned into 'It doesn't improve the power' when you realized you said something stupid.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
davo...

I wasn't as specific as to my intentions as I could have been. Not changing anything I said. Don't get me started...

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I wasn't as specific as to my intentions as I could have been. Not changing anything I said. Don't get me started...

You can't say something dumb, then say "don't get me started" to try to make it seem like you never said it.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, buy the mirko splitters, they are quality and functionality rolled into one.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I never said anything dumb. I said that I wasn't as clear as I could have been. When using the term "performance" I meant it as a "power gain". Did I say that the only definition for performance is power gains? NO. I never argued saying anything. I said what I said and it wasn't as clear as it could be. Then I have people such as yourself, coming on here saying i'm ignorant and/or making dumb comments. Just because I didn't word something correct enough for you to understand what I was saying. No wonder Vet CEG'rs are tired of this place. Peolple coming out and calling names and starting stuff that doesnt have to be started. Which brings me back to...

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"

Can this please end now?

F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
I am new & do not want to rock the boat ( cryin over $320 on a unique vehicle is kinda odd inmy book). If the GB cannot happen.. can someone give me a link or a url or a phone # so I can pay the price.. I want one, period. I just picked up my SCVT ('99 Silver) & the previous 2 owners totally Geeked up the front valance lower 3"....

Can someone either post or PM me a link, URL, or phone #...

Rob W

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard