Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A

Hello All,
Arizona Dyno Chip is now offering a group buy on the new release of the Xcalibrator 2. The unit is awesome. The specs seem endless. See below or visit link:

SCT Xcalibrator 2 link

" The XCalibrator 2 is a very advanced version of our existing XCalibrator flash tool. To meet customerâ??s requests and to include advanced technology, we have added more features to the XCalibrator 2 than any other flash tool on the market. It is the only USB-based tool on the market, which will simplify customer use and save costs from â??proprietaryâ? cables that all other currently available flash tools on the market require for updating or reprogramming. Just as the original XCalibrator, the XCalibrator 2 can be programmed to work on any ODB-II equipped Ford vehicle from 1994-2005.
The XCalibrator 2 has both end user adjustment and high speed data logging capability. Using the keypad, you can make changes to your timing, fueling, fuel injector size, and dozens of other parameters. You can also monitor and data log all critical parameters by both connecting the XCalibrator 2 to your PC and using the SCT Live Link software, or by using the built-in LCD display.

The XCalibrator 2 also allows 2 analog inputs when data logging (such as Wideband O2s). Also, because everyone should know what those Check engine lights mean, the XCalibrator 2 allows you to read and understand these codes the minute they appear so you can get back to enjoying your favorite vehicle."

We have the best reputaion as the place for Contour and Cougar tuning

Here is the pricing breakdown:

any combination of programming will count towards the group buy quantity. This is not some stock generic program. We custom tune your program to your application and modifications.

5-10 units with cord
Custom 2.5 auto or manual program with Xcalibrator 2 $375
Custom 2.5-3.0L swap for manual or auto with Xcal. 2 $425

Prices include Xcalibrator 2 unit, cord, shipping and custom ADC tune!!

Thanks
Shawn
Arizona Dyno Chip

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
well im down

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
sounds good. either gb is a great deal guys and sct is a great product and WILL get you more power. prices vary but trust me people if you have a tour you NEED sct

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
How many tunes does this come with? What additional charges for a nitrous tune?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Additional Nitrous Tune will cost you $10.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
No love for the Zetec?!?!
I would so be in for one of these.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
1) Does this come with a chip that it flashes, or does it flash the ECU?

2) Does it connect via OBD-II access port, or through the ECU access port?

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
no chip, flashes the ecu..also it plugs in through the obd port

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
time frame? and what does this go for normaly? This must be brand new.
And the biggest ? what kind of gains with below mods, and 91 rat piss.

Last edited by dubkatz; 06/25/05 02:28 AM.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm not 100% sure of a lot of things on this , Is there a "safe mode" so if you write something messed up to the ECU ? Does it hold some sort of a backup for the default program " stock" ...Im just a little worried writing something to the EEprom and screweing myself ..

If I can get more info im probably down with this as well .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard