Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 48 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 47 48
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYpImPxX:
i hope this will be as exciting as Chicken Wing Zing was.

I think this one will be better .

2002 Titanium Civic EX Coupe Renegade My boyfriend's 2000 CSVT #1700 of #2150: Intruder Join the fun!!!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
no but wayne will be bringing xcal 1's abd 2's and his datalogging shizzle and a/f meters. he is the tuning man not me but he will be rollin down there with us along with donny in both thier focus svt's

OH this means I need to bring more $$$ ?

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
sh#t, the cost of powder coating my rims just went up.......

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by sleeper357:
sh#t, the cost of powder coating my rims just went up.......

LOL I have 1000.00 to spend on the car before I even go !

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I am going to wait until after the meet to replace my throwout bearing. I hope it survives the thrashing.

Where are you taking the tour to have the tranny removed ?

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by sleeper357:
I am going to wait until after the meet to replace my throwout bearing. I hope it survives the thrashing.

Where are you taking the tour to have the tranny removed ?

Its a place right next to " The olive Garden" I got the card in my car . I can PM you with the addy tomorrow . He's doing it for $450.00

H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by RobSVT-t:
It's just a matter of getting the air fuel ration correct. NOS by Holley makes on of the safest kits available, not nearly as complex as the Venom kit, but you pay mondo bucks for Venom. A hundred shot would be the limit without getting serious tuning capabilities (i.e. standalone or the pro racer package from SCT). It's a matter of using it wisely and properly maintaining the system to prevent failures. As long as it's properly maintained, it should last for ever. As well as the proper tuning. 75 shot would give decent increase in power and a safe margin. It basically boils down tuning.

Ryan, still not sure what you are refering to. The prototype stand alone for my car? or the nitrous set up?

Robert

Robert,
I would be more than happy to come to Miami to tune your car for the juice. Let me know

Hypnotic Illusions SCT Tuner/Dealer www.hypillauto.com
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by HypIllAuto:
Originally posted by RobSVT-t:
It's just a matter of getting the air fuel ration correct. NOS by Holley makes on of the safest kits available, not nearly as complex as the Venom kit, but you pay mondo bucks for Venom. A hundred shot would be the limit without getting serious tuning capabilities (i.e. standalone or the pro racer package from SCT). It's a matter of using it wisely and properly maintaining the system to prevent failures. As long as it's properly maintained, it should last for ever. As well as the proper tuning. 75 shot would give decent increase in power and a safe margin. It basically boils down tuning.

Ryan, still not sure what you are refering to. The prototype stand alone for my car? or the nitrous set up?

Robert

Robert,
I would be more than happy to come to Miami to tune your car for the juice. Let me know

It's actually my car, and I am beginning to feel ignored

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
someone needs a hug...gigi handle it i sure as hell aint

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
someone needs a hug...gigi handle it i sure as hell aint