Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 48 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 47 48
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I am working on that,,,,,,, will know more monday.

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Still cannot believe that out of 25 actively meeting CEGers in the SE forum and at only 3 weeks away, I am the only one that has reserved a hotel room....

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by XtrudeHoeing:
Still cannot believe that out of 25 actively meeting CEGers in the SE forum and at only 3 weeks away, I am the only one that has reserved a hotel room....

LOL I guess your the richest person here ! I got a quote of 450.00 to pull out my transmission. I'm don't think I can even spare the 300.00 for a fidanza !!! much less a new clutch ..

Total damage for me is $1000.00 and thats with a small oil leak and a AC leak , bent rims and a bad tire .

so WHY are you the only one who has reserved a room ...Well here is your answer .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by PowderCoatMan:
LOL I guess your the richest person here ! I got a quote of 450.00 to pull out my transmission. I'm don't think I can even spare the 300.00 for a fidanza !!! much less a new clutch ..

Total damage for me is $1000.00 and thats with a small oil leak and a AC leak , bent rims and a bad tire .

so WHY are you the only one who has reserved a room ...Well here is your answer .

Josh don't even come with that BS cause you was wiping your ass in Benjamins before my ass was even potty-trained. Anyway, this is not about money guys! It is a well known fact that hotels/motels do not charge your credit card until you check in so what can it hurt to be better safe than sorry and call in a reservation? You can always cancel last minute if you decide to pull a SAV, so the margin for excuses in not reserving now is pretty slim...

XL

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I still have to find out if I'm going, unless i tow my car up there in a U-haul .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I still have to find out if I'm going, unless i tow my car up there in a U-haul .

You can hitch a ride in your buddy's 1.8T , but the point is for your car to make it and be together with the rest of the SE Contour family

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by XtrudeHoeing:

You can hitch a ride in your buddy's 1.8T , but the point is for your car to make it and be together with the rest of the SE Contour family

Exactly , needs to be there ,,,,,,,,,Don't worry I'm sure it will be .

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S

I can help with the tire, you can have it when I drop off the rims to you. I think it is a conti.

A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
I just had a GIAC chip flash, I hope i can keep wit sum of da SVT's

Josh will be wit me if da se is still sick.

2004 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 6spd \ GIAC FXKO3 Software \ AudiTT 225hp 386cc Long Neck Injectors \ Valentine One HArdwired \ S4 Lip Spoiler, 18" HP Evo on 245/45/18's \ Bailey's Diverter Valve \ Stasis Streetsport Coilovers \ APR Full Exhaust.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
LOL, I think you can but I guess we'll see ....cause that [censored] Chad will try to pull a fast one .

Page 21 of 48 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 47 48

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard